-.1.-

the queen of light and the king of darkness

It is dark. There is a small breeze of wind. It feels like floating in the air. her body feels heavy She feels her body gently touch the ground. Slowly everything gets brighter. She opens her eyes. The sun is out shining. She set up in bed and looks around. She looks at her hands and looks surprised. "These aren't my hands, are they?" Her eyes widen. "And this isn't my voice." As she looks around the room, she focuses on the mirrors in the corner.

She stands up and walks to the mirror. Her body hurts all over. she feels like she has taken a huge blow. She looks at her reflection in shock. she has long silver hair. deep purple eyes. she gets a sharp painful sting in her head. she grabs her head. Different images flash through her mind.

A girl not older than 15 sitting in a library quietly reading a book. the book is zoomed in. it's blurry. The girl folds the book shut. Now she can properly read the title 'the stories of the queen of light'.

The images stop and the pain disappears too. she feels a hand on her shoulder. with a shocked face and a small jump, she looks surprised at the person next to her.

"Are you all right, ma'am, you seem to have seen a ghost."

he remains silent for a little but continues

"Miss Willow are you okay you don't look so good."

Says he with a worried tone.

"So Willow is my name."says she out loud.

"Are you okay?" says the man concerned.

Willow looks at the man "Can you give me your name?"

"Just call me Markus for the moment but way?"

"I kind of lost may memories."

"You lost your what!"shouts Markus

"Please don't yell."

Markus calms down "You really can't remember anything."

"Nothing but a few things."

"I will help you then. Your name is Willow Luna. You are the 17 year old queen of the kingdom of light. You are now in the castle of shadows in the kingdom of darkness."

"Thanks that will help. At least I know where I am and who I am."

Markus nods and points to a closet

"There are some clothes in the closet. Please and change your cloth I'll pick you up later for lunch."

Markus walks to the door before closing it and bows. the door slams shut and she hears a key turn. Willow lets out a deep sigh. she walks over to the closet and sees if there's anything she can wear. When her eyes go through the closet, she sees pants and a blouse. That's the only thing that isn't a dress or skirt. She puts the clothes on and looks in the mirror.

"It doesn't look that bad but it's a bit to big."

With a smile she turns around walks to the bed and plops down. Her body still hurts.

"That book she was holding in her hand, why am I seeing it. What does that mean. I need to find out way I can't remember anything."

She whispers to herself. She's trying to remember what that book was about. with her hands pressed against her head she tries to think. She closes her eyes. There's the book again. She starts to read.

*Long ago is another world where two royal families lived. In two kingdoms the kingdom of light and the kingdom of darkness. The kingdom of light was ruled by Willow Luna the queen of light and the other kingdom was ruled by the unnamed king of darkness. There was a battle between the two kingdoms that ended in a blood bath.*