-.4.-

"Only if you're going to eat that food now."

Max says pointing to the food.

"Fine." Says Willow reluctantly.

She grabs a plate and starts eating.

Max lets out a deep sigh.

"We didn't really mean to kidnap you. Instead of the planned place outside the castle, we landed in the middle of the garden and were attacked by your men. When we wanted to teleport away again, it went wrong and you came with us. Since you didn't respond we thought we could make better use of this situation and keep you here. You were unconscious for four days before you woke up. Also it seems you have no memory of any thing or have your magic control."

Willow is listening intently as she chokes on a piece of board. She starts to cough hard. Max hands her the glass of juice that is next to her.

"Eat carefully."

"Do you really think I don't know." Says she irritated. It's silent while Willow takes a view breaths and continues with the conversation.

"So instead of bringing me back, you kept me here."

Max nods his head.

"I don't want this leading to a war. It will not help anyone at all."

Willow sighs and puts her hand on his head.

"That will not happen. Going to war is kind of pointless. "

It gets quiet again and willow puts her hand on her lap. He squeezes her fists together.

"can I tell you something."

Max nods his head.

"I can remember a story from another life. Of this and the other life I have just a small piece of information but I know I don't belong in this world.I can't remember exactly everything but the person in my memories is a child of about 15 and the few memories I have are while she is reading something. One of the books was titled stories of the queen of light."

It is silent for a few minutes.

"I expected something like that."

"How?"

"Willow was polite and quiet her personality was very different from yours."

Max says with a small smile.

"Willow also has great magical powers that are under control with you is your magic clearly visible, it's everywhere and it's quite overwhelming."

Willow's head turns red.

"Is that the case now."

"Yes, that's also the reason I saw you on the roof."

Willow's head turns even redder. Max starts laughing. Willow gets up and walks over to Max. she bumps her head against him.

"What are you doing?"

"you're mean."

Willow looks up and sees how big Max actually is.

"How tall are you actually?"

"I'm 7.55 feet tall." answer Max.

Willow's eyes widen. "You're huge."

Max starts lagging again. "and you are small."

"I'm 5.3 feet tall that's a normal length. That you are a giant is not fair."