PART 21:OBSESSED SIDE

At her friends house all her friends gang were there...

Her friends vaishnavi,jeestha,manjistha  her female bestie maliha and male bestie mickey came...

They  all had a fun night..they talked,ate,made reels and posted on insta too..Bondita too posted some photos.. 1-2 close too mickey which made anirudh jealous in the morning

He was more like angry and possesive not jealous...

As told,he camr at bonfita friend house..after waiting  5mins bonditaa finally came...

Bon:hiiiii

But no response was reprociated..he started the car and both went back homee...

Anirudh again took her to their room,locked the room and pinned her too the wall..

Ani:vo ladka kon tha?

Bon:kon..??

He took out his phone and showed her the picture of her and mickey..

Bondita thought it was just his possesiveness so she snaked her arms around his neck..

Bon:someone was stalking me and geeting jealous..

Ani:its not the answer of my question!!

Bon:hmm..vo mera best friend hain pati babu...now answer my question..

Ani:i am not jealous..tum gf nhi ho  meri wife ho meri..u r mine..and just mine..and from know you will not talk to mickey and somnath too

Bon:pati babu aaap mere friends se mujhe dur kr rhe ho!!

Ani:i am here  bonduuu...make me your friend okk.. now change...

Bon:no...u r caging me!!

Ani:whatever it is...

Bon:no ...i am not going to hear everything u say..j will talk to mickey and somnath..do whatever u want..

Anirudh harlshly pulled her by waist..

Ani:dont make me do somethingg veryy wronggg withh youu bonditaaa..

Bon:i dont caree what u do... i want my privacy...my freedom and my friends..

Ani:fine..dont cry later...

He said and went out of the room and then locked it...

Anirudh went to shubra...

Ani:maa vo bondita ki tabiyat thik nhi hajn toh vo niche nhi ayegi...

Shub: thik hain beta..tu ruk aur doodth leja uske lia..aur uska khyaal rakh..bivhati sabka khyaal rakjti hain bas khudka nhi ..

Ani:maa..vo maine usse puch lia doodh ke lia usne mana kia hain..aur mai study mai hi hu kuch zarurat hogi usse toh dekh lungaa..

Shub:thik hain..

He went to study which was just beside their room..

On the other  hand..bondita was trying to open the door but couldnt bcuz it was licked..she shouted but the but no one heard it...

Frustrated she went to bed and slept...

_________________________________________,

Thats all..

Hope h  all like it..

Sorry for short part my assessments have started so,sorryy!!

Taget 60+votess .

Bye♡♡♡