i. fangirling over their new song

━━ ★彡 ━━

Jungwon ㅡ would smile happily, showing his dimples. It's probably another song written by him and seeing you like it that much, he would be the happiest person in the world. If he saw reacting exited over his badass rap, he would probably lift you up into big, loving hug after the song finished. He would kiss your cheek and listen to your opinion about it as always.

Heeseung ㅡ would be confused at first, figuring out if you like it or not. But once he saw your happy smile and squeek when he part comes on, he would grin like an idiot, coming over to you and wrapping his arms about you, covering your face with butterfly kisses while finishing the rest of song with you.

Jay would at first think you're sick. He would attempt to rush over to your side, trying to find out what's wrong, but then he would realize. He would watch you until you finished the whole song and then come to you, hugging you and smiling widely.

Jake ㅡ would find you the cutest thing alive as you tried to copy their complicated moves, laughing at your cuteness secretly. He would probably stand in the door until you noticed him, smiling at him and waving at him to join you. He would sit on a chair with you on his lap, hiding his face in your neck as you continue squeeking over his beautiful voice.

Sunghoon would get into it together with you. Once he saw you watching and dancing at their song, he would rush to you and start fangirling with you, showing you the dance moves you tried to imitate and laugh at your cute attempts.

Sunoo would sit down at the door, watching your adorable self screaming over his sweet voice and jamming to their catchy music. He would reveal himself when he started laughing at your failing attempt to imitate his fabulous moves, joining you and showing you his moves.

Ni-ki would stay standing in the door, watching you swinging your hips to the rhythm and trying to rap along his lines. He would take out his camera and record a video of you dancing and singing loudly. When the song ends, he would hide his camera so you wouldn't see, greeting you with long hug and kiss on your forehead.

━━ ★彡 ━━