THE HAIR

When Lauziana born, the town went cellebration for the new princess. One day at night when lauziana asleep the little blue orb in the space went to her.

The orb that lauziana recieve, had the ability to "GROW & CONTROL" the hair.

when lauziana is 5 years old, she can control and grow her hair if she want. Lauziana parent shock, when they saw their child controlling her hair. After that they take care of her, and they didn't want to see him in the town.

When lauziana turn into 11 years old, lazuiana parent wanted to make her practised how to walk like a royal, how to eat like a clean.

One day When she is 16 years old, she escaped through her room at the middle of the night, to go play in the forest using her hair. When she go to the forest accidentally meet the boy so the boy.

boy said: (who are you)

Lauziana Said: (My name is princess Lauziana, And who are you)

the boy said: (woahhh iv'e never meet princess before, my name is azdha)

Lauziana Said: (Lets play together)

and they play together, immediately her hair turns into gold sparkling ("because of enjoyment").

So azdha shock and attrack.

Lauziana Said: (Sunrise will come)

So Lauziana Goodbye from here, so azdha still standing there, and shock because of the gold hair appearance attraction.

She immediately went to her room "Castle" quietly, but accidentally move the glass-cup and make the sound, so she run into her bed to pretend to be asleep, the parent went to check her if she is ok, because of the glass-cup break. So the parent believes she is asleep, but when parent get closer to her. The parent shock when Lauziana hair turns into gold. Lauziana pretending to be awake and (yawning)

Lauziana Said: (What happened)

the parent said: (your hair!!!)

Lauziana Said: (wait what happened to my hair!!!!)

parent said: (Don't be afraid we think that this is connected through your hair. Today is Your resting day my lovely daughter)

Lauziana Said: (ok mom and dad don't worry me, im ok)

Parent said: (ohh we forgot that, you're marrying someone)

Laiziana Said: (What!!??, i don't want to marry someone!!!, i don't KNOW! who he is but i don't want to MARRY!! someone)

Parent said:(but daughter you will marrying someone)

Lauziana run to her window and jump, She will use her hair to land on the ground and the parent.

Parent Said: (LAAUUZIIAANAA!!!!!)

All the guard rushed to find her and went wild, so lauziana run faster as she can, she run into the forest were her hair turns into gold, coincidence meet with azdha.

Lauziana Said: (Lets go)

Azdha Said: (What Are You Doing)

Lauziana Said: (Run away through my home)

(40minutes Later) Lauziana run away (25km)