-15-

On 150129 SunnyFMDate Yuri Made a Surprise appearance! Sunny was Helping out a Listener with Confessing His love To a Girl and On the Topic,Sunny asked Yuri "what Style of Confession do you like? " yuri Answered "with a Romantic Mood on a rainy/snowy day, To look For me out of the Blue and say it directly: I like you, Let's Date "sunnyhill (the other quest ) said "ooh,its Sounds like Yuri experience it Before " sunny said "yuri Explain / Defend yourself ,Is it From Personal Experience? " Yuri says "it's not something to defend, but its something that could Happen to anyone, like a romantic scene from a movie? Like That,." Sunny Respond "she's escaping the question like a Leach "LOL yuri Doesn't even deny that this happen to her OMG.! Doesn't it seem like yuri was strangely specific.? If you watch the Video, then you'll see that yuri obviously Quite happy thinking about it, Her Qoute really stand out to me because Luhan HIMSELF has mentioned a Few times before that he Takes initiative and is Very Direct when it comes to Dating!
He will directly come forward and tell the girl he Likes her ,Which Sound exactly what yuri said! Yuri even mentioned before she wants the man to be direct. Coincidence ? I think not (obviously ) . So Cute to imagine yuri Thinking back to when he asked her out
Kyaaahh so Romantic *#Yulhan

Credit: Wtf_is_Yulhan