journal entry #1

My everlasting annoyance of the human race is accumulating more and more and one day I'm going to get so sick of them I'll get a scientific corpse to torture because I don't want to go to jail. Does that make sense? I'm talking, no, writing as if I'm talking to somebody. Simply put, I absolutely hate this world. Not because I'm a hipster or a privileged little crybaby but because I just really don't like this planet. I wonder if NASA could put me in one of their tiny space thingies and catapult me into an undiscovered galaxy. Maybe then I'll be happy.
  That actually sounds really nice now that I'm not writing on impulse. Just imagine exploring a galaxy that no one has ever heard of, much less knew existed. Imagine each star and moon and planet and that big gaping nothingness that you'll be floating around in, and it'll all be yours. You could bring your stash of worn out books and that necklace you always wear and keep them in a box that you can place in a crater. Imagine ripping up photos of people that have always held you down and throwing them down a black hole along with that stick of lipstick you wore when you had your first kiss.
  But alas, I am stuck here. On this miserable, polluted, idiot infested, horny, money driven, bragging planet they call Earth. It's sad really. It has such a beautiful name. I'm sure the planet was beautiful once, and I'm sure that the planet still has beautiful places and beautiful moments but what else can I do when all I can see when I look out the window are dark clouds and glass buildings. I guess some people would say that it's unfair that I hate the very ground I live on and the people that inhabit it just because the only things I can see outside of my window are dark clouds and glass buildings.

  How can a twenty year old girl harbor so much hatred? I don't know, I just can.
  Well, my first entry in this journal is already filled with crap.  I never thought that a single phrase could ever affect me so much. I hope I find the asshole who wrote it.