Chapter 1

1997

Harry POV

It was the last day before winter break, me and Giny have been dating for over a year now, I am going to spend christmas this year at the Burrow since I want to be with Ginny and I don't want to live with the Dursleys. We had no classes today because we were just given a few assignments for winter break, Hermione thinks it's only a one sentence essay only, and of course ron thinks it is a essay that needs to have a billion words. It was 7 in the morning so I make my way down to the great hall, when I reach the great hall it was half empty.

"Morning Gin, can people leave today" I ask Ginny

"Yeah we're planning to leave today, are you packed?"

"Course"

We eat breakfast for a couple of minutes, then we make our way back to gryffindor common room. When we got back we grabbed our things then layed on the couch for a while, that moment was cut short because of someone, like I said we were just relaxing in the common room until 6 kids teleport in the room.

"Who are you guys?"
"DAD?!?" A young boy yelled that looked like 6-8 years old.
"What did you call me-"
"I'm sorry but do you mind telling us what year it is" ask a boy with blue hair and a little girl in his arms.
"1997, why, and who are you guys?!"
"We should take them to Dumbledore" Hermione suggested.

We do just that, and when we questioned them, we found out something that will change our lives forever.

"Sherbert lemon"

We all enter Dumbledore's office with the six kids.

" ah Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, who are these little ones?"

"We don't know, we think they maybe from the future" answered Hermione

"Hmm, shall we ask them, some questions"

Everyone nods

"Let's start with the oldest"

Dumbledore looks at the blue haired boy and ask him his name

"What's your name young man?"

"Teddy"

"Could you please state your full name?"

"Edward Remus Lupin"

Everone exchanged looks in shock

"And you are Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks' son if I am not mistaken?" Said Dumbledore in a not so sure tone

Teddy nods

"And how old are you?"

"Thirteen"

"Alright you're next young man" he looks at the little boy that called me dad earlier

"What's your full name?"

"James Sirius Potter"

"Wait- WHAT!" I exclaimed

"How old are you?"

"Seven"