Into power

As he joined Office, as a Data administrator. After his frustrating childhood he practiced meditation, yoga etc.. gained a peaceful and friendly character. He was sure that it is required to be like that to be a good team worker. From his childhood he is a hard worker. 'Getting to this stream would steam his head'  he knows that. But it was his Maths teacher first developed this idea on his mind. Didn't need to think further he chose this and reached here. He knows about his logical skills, imagination, quick mind etc.. all he needed was to have a good, patience, peaceful and friendly character to get a place in his co-workers heart and he  was well planned too,

On his interview day, getting new dresses for gentleman look, an attractive watch to turn everyone's attention, an old and torn shoes to show others he had been using it for many years and has many stories in it. But will these all be successful?, Everyone doesn't think in same manner!!But what if I make make a situation for that!

Getting to office on punctual time, he get into it with a mild and beautiful smile convincing their mind. They watched him fully including his shoes but didn't ask anything and he knows that. Getting to work area of office through where he have to reach his place of interview, put off his shoes and kept in a transparent kit. Suddenly everyone started looking on him especially to the shoes. Everyone started wondering about why he is doing all this. But due to work load they all back on their work. Most of them got a curiosity to know him.

As he reached the interview hall he enter with permission from them. But the most interesting thing was, the shoes was still with his hands. There were 3 interviewers, greeting all of them,he gave his documents and certificates, he sit down with confidence.

Interviewer 1 : Why did you take this shoes with in your hands?

Neldin : Oh, it's just because to replace if I get this, job, Should I explain?

Interviewer 3 : Yeah, go ahead

Neldin : It's my loyal shoes, it has lots of stories and memories to tell, they had work really for me. And I took it over here to have its last memory, As l am joining this company, I will leave them my room safely and replace them to have new memories. I am always loyal to all those works for me. And l won't leave them unhappy or lost. The same thing I wants from here, l need lots of memories and be a loyal person

Interviewers became interested, they ask further

Interviewer 2 : What memories you expect?

Neldin : Memories, they are always like a written story, many gives good lessons, some would be humourous and a little sad ones, I expect them all of them!!

Interviewers became more excited to hear his answer, they had a feeling that they are infront of person with high powers and ability, they understood his potential, after a few questions based on jobs, they move forward the message to hire him and had further proceedings.

Leaving the hall, everyone in the working space had one more look at him, they watched his each and every movement till he was out of sight. He was successful on what he planned, it's just a beginning of the play of megamind. Now he is leading a luxurious life as said. He had a few memories with those days.