Chapter 3

Hi guys! Did you miss me?
Well more fluff in this one so...
___________________________ Lucy
I'm Lockwood's girlfriend. Lockwood's my boyfriend. He kissed me. He kissed me. He kissed me. HE KISSED ME!
After our dawn walk we walked home giggling and laughing. "Well well, I see you two had a nice time. " George mumbled under his breath." Nothing happened George." Lockwood looked at me and smirked." Now Now Luc, we mustn't lie to our dear colleague. George we're dating" and he walked out. George just stood their and looked at me "WHAT?" "You heard me"
Lockwood said going up the stairs. George sighed."Great I am officially the third wheel." He slumped." Hey...don't worry...just-" I heard a knock at the door." PERFECT!" I said an jogged to the door. It was my friend Olivia Mackerel. An old friend from my night watch days. " Lucy Goosy!" She cried and gave me a hug. She had a light girls pink dress up to her thigh and a brown belt. Her hair was a brunette curly glory and actually had a flower headband at the top. George came over and dropped his doughnut." Lucy Goosy?" And I stared a rock hard stair.
"Yeah, one time, when on night watch with me she stepped on a goose and honked!" Olivia said. Lockwood came down stairs laughing. Great I thought, Lockwood is never letting this down, much less George. George brought over the cookie jar and asked Olivia "wanna cookie?" He smiled and Olivia brought her glasses up."Yes.Yes I would." She smiled.
___________________________Ohhhh new character? :D
Hope you like it and... Yeah...
@kit-death23