Untitled Part 3

"Stop!" I screamed in the empty café, but you just did not listen. How many times must I repeat the same words before you finally look at me seriously and stop. Continuing to "Jokingly" touch me, where you knew I was uncomfortable with. Pushing your hands away, but they somehow continued to come back towards me. 

I wasn't strong. I thought I liked it that way, but when you started to abuse that physical power you had over me I started to slowly fear you. Was that the thing feeding in my love for you? Finally somebody stronger, prettier, smarter than me. But someone I'm not jealous of. Rather... Excited to have in my life. Maybe you were going to be the one to protect me, to look after me, be able to open up my jar when I'd asked and reach the top shelf on the supermarket. Maybe you were the one girls will look at and be jealous of me for having such good looking, smart boy. You were the one I can go out and take photos of, the one I can get matching outfits with and the one I could laugh with at any joke that comes to our mind without judging each other.

Thrust.

At the cost of pain.

Maybe this wasn't the best idea. You held me so tight, did not allow me to scream at the pain I was experiencing and whilst holding my lips sealed, you kept squeezing on my neck. The pain was no longer pleasant. Your strength no longer protecting and your looks not so kind. Maybe the fact that I gave you all of me made you believe you can do what you like, and that you can keep coming back even when I want you to stay away.