Bubble of Bliss

"Good Time x Trouble" Victoria Monet

Deciding that it's best to limit their communication, Eden and Rome steered clear of each other; as much as they could with sharing an infant. So the past four months have been quite tense, awkward, and almost unbearable.

"Hi baby."

"Hey handsome, how are you?"

Hugging the statuesque being standing in front of her, Eden smiles as she lays her head against his chest. Closing her eyes she tunes into his heartbeat with her impeccable hearing. The lub-dub sound calming her and lulling her into a soothing comfort.

Picking her chin up he fuses his lips to hers. As their soft eager lips tangle he weaves his large hands through her wild curls. She simultaneously snakes her hands up his neck and into his glorious silky locks. Moving his hands from her hair they trail up the soft backs of her thighs and under her short white skirt. Squeezing her plush cheeks, he groans feeling that her underwear don't come close to covering the supple skin.

 Squeezing her plush cheeks, he groans feeling that her underwear don't come close to covering the supple skin

"Uh sir, no! We're in public" Pecking his lips she grabs his wrists to relocate his troublesome hands.

"Do we have to go out? We could just go back to my house?" He smirks at her.

"Or not all!" Nile snaps.

Her outburst causes Eden to roll her eyes and block their link. Nile has been more bitchy than usual since the argument between Eden and Rome. Yes she was devastated by the things Rome said, but like Legend admitted their connection was deeper than their human counterparts. So to see the father of her pup and smell his alluring scent everyday and not be able to connect with him is truly painful and heartbreaking. 

But Eden stands firm in only dealing with Rome as a business arrangement, absolutely nothing more. Even if it is causing tensions to run high between she and Nile.

"No we're not going to your house!" Laughing, she pulls him along. "I really wanna go to this restaurant, please?!" She bats her thick jet colored lashes.

"You're lucky you're so perfect. C'mon mama."

Walking behind her he towers over her and wraps his arms around her waist. Leaning down he places gentle kisses against her neck. Completely causing her to melt into his broad chest as they walk.

"Alpha is gonna have a fuckin fit when he finds this out!"

"I'm glad I'm not you!"

"Fuck you mean?! I'm not tellin him! You tell him!"

"Fucketh that! My boy you gonna tell him."

Shaking his head the tracker runs his hand over his black waves.

"Jock, c'mon man!"

"Just, no! I'm second in this mission, like moral support bro. But naaaaahhh, I'm not telling alpha that his arranged mate is out here booed up! And not just booed up, but lookin like they mighta fucked before?! Brooo, hell nah! That's all you! And out in a human community to really keep this shit secret?! Nope!"