10

(WARNING: A LOT OF CURSING AND FIGHTING (PHYSICAL AND VERBAL) )

Y/n and Yume spent a year and a half planning their wedding. With the consent of their parents and the judges, they could marry at 16 and 17. Yume was 17, while Y/n was still 16.

Yume found it hilarious when he found out that Y/n was younger than him. It annoyed Y/n that he had to live with Yume's teasing for the rest of his life. But Y/n found it to be worth it. He loved Yume, and nothing could change that.

With Yume's moms and Y/n's step dad, on his mom's side, the wedding was huge. It was expensive, and it was going to be a disaster.

With so many people coming, there was no way it would be calm and orderly. Not with the type of people Y/n hung out with.

Especially when Obito and Y/n finally told their identities to the Mafia group. They did so, and now they were invited to the wedding.

The Uchiha extended family was coming, Yume's family was coming, and not to mention a bunch of Yume's friends.

Y/n made Yume cut at least 150 of his 200 friends. Yume had pleaded with Y/n, but Y/n wouldn't give in. He hated the kids at school, and there was no way they would be coming to the wedding. Yume finally gave up and respected Y/n's feelings, and they moved on.

The wedding was held outside, while the reception was held inside. The design was a mix of Yume's and Y/n's favorite colors. Purple and black. Y/n loved the color black. Yume loved the color purple, like his hair and eyes.

 Yume loved the color purple, like his hair and eyes

It was beautiful black and purple theme. They got purple and black rings as well.

Everything seemed perfect, right? The boys didn't have to spend a dime, and they got everyone's approval

Now, the chaos part.

It started with Madara brought his plus one and secret husband for the past 70 years, Hashirama. And Hashirama brought Tobirama.

Tobirama and Izuna didn't like each other. At all. They were old, but they still could throw down.