Oc Info Part 5

Name: Jackson Kinkade

Ringname: Jackson Kinkade

Nickname: Motor City Maniac

Age: 25

Height: 6 feet 0 inches

Weight: 210 lbs

Date Of Birth: 6/21/95

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue

Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Resides: Jacksonville, Florida

Family: Alexander (Father) and Jennifer (Mother)

Mentors: Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly

Friends/Allies: Best Friends, Jurassic Express, Christian Cage, CM Punk

Enemies: Super Kliq, Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly

Faceclaim: Sebastian Stan

Body Build: Just like Petey Williams

Attire: Tights with the BC logo and boots

Career: Jackson grew up in a middle class family. He had your average childhood, and was a big fan of the Motor City Machine Guns. He was able to convince them to train him when he was 16. He made his debut when he was 18 in 2013, then he made his rounds. When in 2014, he caught the attention of AJ Styles and The Young Bucks, who recruited the nineteen year old to join the Bullet Club, he also received some additional training at the NJPW Dojo. During he tenured in Bullet Club, Jackson became a 5x and current IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion, a 4x NEVER Openweight Champion, and a 3x IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champion (all with fellow Bullet Club member Chase Owens)

Tournament Wins: Best of The Super Juniors: 2015, 2018
Super J Cup: 2016, 2017
Super Juniors Tag League: 2018, 2019 (with Chase Owens)

Theme Song: Bad Intentions by Emma Garell (with Bullet Club Intro)

Finishers: Kadenation (Future Shock), Kadenggeden (Ground Superkick followed by Shellshock)

Signature Moves: Hammerlock Sweep DDT, Air Raid Crash, Sabalizer, Springboard Leg Drop

Character/Personality: Jackson can be quiet and shy at first, but when he opens up, he can be chill, dorky, and goofy. Likes to make others laugh, even at his own expense. He has a heart of gold, and is willing to put others ahead of himself. Also is a kind/old soul, wears his heart on his sleeve, and tends to think that rather than his brain. Can be quick tempered if you mess with people that he cares about, and won't think twice about defending them.

Stables: The Bullet Club

Love Interest: Kris Statlander

Huge Thanks to LogansLegion  for letting me use his Oc in the fanfic

Huge Thanks to LogansLegion for letting me use his Oc in the fanfic.