day 7 (last day)

Hinata's POV

Today's the last day of training camp and to be honest, I'm a little bit sad to go I've learned a lot and met some new friends here.

That morning everyone was packing up and loading their stuff onto the bus. I said my goodbyes to all of Nekoma and gave Kenma a big what's the word oh yes hug. This was the first time in a while, where I've had this much fun I can't wait to see everyone again.

" I'll see you next time Shoyo", Kenma said with his head down but I could tell he was smiling which made me smile too.

As everyone got onto the bus I sat next to Tsukii he seemed troubled. I placed my hand on top of his which I learned indicates kindness and love. I think I made the right move because his face turned red and a small grin started to spread across his face.

The ride back was silent except for Noya and Tanaka screaming and laughing in the back which made sugar mad.

Time skip ( back home)

I was laying across the bed while Tsukii was reading a book. " hey Kei are you happy I'm back"?

He slammed his book shut and looked at me with shock. " of course I am sho
To be honest, if you weren't here I don't know how I would survive".

" Good, I'm glad to be back", I said. I hovered my body over him and stroked the back of his head. " I can't live without you Tsukishima Kei", I whispered which made him more his face with embarrassment.

" Just shut up Shoyo and did you get taller than me"!?

"Oh, it seems so". Demons are constantly growing so when I do grow I don't notice it's one of the pros/cons of being me.

Lei sighed then laid down on my chest while I stroked his head wishing moments like this could last forever and as soon as I get father off my ass they can.