Prologue

This story takes place for about 19 years ago. The empress of kounan is currently giving birth to their youngest son. Their eldest son is waiting outside the room with his father who is currently pacing back and forth anxiously.

He felt helpless for his wife, he did not know what to do for the healers have told him that his not allowed in there unless they told him to.

The emperor kept getting even more and more anxious as the hour past.

The eldest son himself feels nervous but excited at the same time to finally meet his newborn baby brother. He imagine the baby being just like him, but it'll depends on what he looks like.

As the hour past on, the screams of the empress stopped, but there was no crying coming from the infant of their newborn baby. That's when the emperor himself realize the news he was about to be given. His son passed while the empress was giving birth . . .

The eldest son himself didn't understand much of the situation but he knew what his father is thinking.

He already had a name for his newborn baby brother, but he didn't expect for him to go so early when he was just born. And that's how he knows, he'll forever remember and keep his name until to his grave.

'Kenji . . .'

. . .

A/n: Before i end this first part, i just wanna say that i'll be putting names above so you know whose pov it is, but it'll be in third person. Thank you.