Spliting apart

Frankie:

The band was falling apart. It wasn't good, we were all fighting all the time and sometimes we would have the time of our lives. It was like an orange, some of the oranges are sour while some oranges can be as sweet as honey.

Honestly, the best one here right now was Bob. He was still trying to write us songs and work with people to get us popular. At least he wasn't in hundreds of thousands of dollars debt. He actually cared about the band.

The band falling apart is not good, my wife is already mad that I'm never home, my kids hate me, I don't want the band to end. It's the one good thing right now. I need this.

Mary was done with my crap about "road family." She thought it was some joke. It's like I said "If you're a show business, your partner has to understand they'll always come second. Success require your work must come first."

And second doesn't mean you don't have a great love for this person, but she has to accept the long absences, that she'll be raising the children and so on. Either that or don't have children and travel together.

She probably thinks I'm cheating on her, she's probably jealous that I've seen hundreds of women a night.

Devito is letting this happen, the one that brought us all here in the first place. Isn't stopping it or nothing. He's one of the big reasons this band is falling apart. He's basically on the lam and he hasn't said anything. Hasn't said anything about him being $1,000,000 IN DEBT!

Bob and me, the actually financially stable ones are going to buy his shares. Meaning the band is going to end and I'm going to be left all alone.

Meaning my wife will probably leave me with a bunch of kids that hate me, and probably don't even have any memory of me.

Meaning I won't even have my band as my family as well. I mean, I have still have Bob. Me and him are tight, can't get between us.

And there is no way in hell I'll let all of them slip away, right under my nose. I'll fight for them, even if the blood gets dirty I will fight. For the band. For us.

But it's no use, everyone hates each other besides me and Bob. We love each other like brothers.