CP-3

Perhaps it intrigued you, why is she known as the "Grey Goddess"?

I confess, that doesn't sound really... elegant or graceful. There are manifold theories on why she's called that even so as a matter of fact most conventional one is that; there is radiance and then there is sin. However the goddess doesn't come under both of them, there is no heaven or hell she exists in the greys.

alas not a soul has seen her in the wake of the curse, it has been everlasting. Anybody ponders, where is the "Grey Goddess" after she had doomed us all. No man are afraid to cuss at her despite her potential and power. It was almost like she had dissipated from the face of the universe itself. Evidently she has a godly name, which is uttered by none. Some postulate that the chosen one is the reincarnation of the grey goddess herself.

"I doubt that." Shaira cut in. I agreed with her. "And please! You have to put an end to calling her as the "The grey goddess" she has name and she is incapable of scanning your brain. Call her, Desdemona."

A chill crept up my spine at the mention of her name in my head. I couldn't say it, no I must not. Shaira's displeased. You sound like mortals, she said. Sighing, I realised I needed training and more knowledge. I was certain I had to read the book my father gifted me. The name "The history of the dragon shifters" might sound ordinary or usual yet the engravings is distinct and the material is of scales of a silver dragon, and it is what that makes it solitary. 

In a trice Amber flew into my room yelling my name panting and sweating. She was petrified. Concern knitted my brows, "What happened Amber! are you alright?" I asked her beckoning to sit on my bed. She was shaking. "My hands!" She chocked out. Looking into her eyes I gingerly took her hands into mine and lifted her sleeves. I jolted, I was bewildered. Amber's hands were covered with dragon scales! I felt blissful! "Oh Amber! Your dragon is showing she's here!" I squealed. It had worked! But she just shook her head frantically.  "I can't feel her Valda! I can't feel her!" She screamed panic-stricken.

"Amber calm down! What do you mean you don't feel her!" My voice went sharp and louder, She was scaring me too. Amber broke into sobs, her hair sticking all over her face with the sweat and tears.

"I cannot sense my dragon, Valda." She said her voice breaking. I was perplexed. "What do you mean you can't sense your dragon Amber, look at your hands!" I exclaimed."The transformation is not complete yet because, Valda you are not ready yet. You are still not capable of shifting to our dragon form, and so Amber is not able to entirely shift. You are the chosen one Valda, and the stability, transformation and the change. It sets off with you. And that is why we must learn, and fast. It has been awhile since I had a physical body. I can only guide you through my words and rest can only be done by you and you only. And I have faith in you Valda." Shaira said.

Shaira's sincere words both melted and weighed my heart. The responsibility fell onto me. I elucidated everything to poor Amber, whatever shaira just said and by the end of it I was again left doubtful and muddled. How do I begin, where do I start? 

"Icecream could help! Oh! how long since I've had foods of the mortals! While you adjust to our dragon side, I will adjust to the mortals!" Shaira giggled delightfully.