~ Fuzzworm20 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴 you ♥ ~

Note - I'm going to format it a tiny bit different from now on.

⋅•⋅⊰∙☾∘∙⊱⋅•

Cad's POV:

I ended stream my stream and shut down my pc. I decided I needed some fresh air and went for a walk. Since it was really earlier in the morning I wore a shirt, jacket, a vest and a beanie to block out the cold. Usually I wouldn't wear the vest or beanie but it was 4am and 22°F ( about -5.5°C ). Even with all the layers I was still cold, but I could deal with it for a bit. I walked around for a while before heading to a cafe to get an early breakfast before I had to go to work.

⋅•⋅⊰∙☾∘∙⊱⋅•

[ after paying and eating ]

⋅•⋅⊰∙☾∘∙⊱⋅•

I walked around a bit more before heading back home so I could have a shower and get ready for the long day ahead. After having a shower I put on a black polo shirt and some jeans with some random sneakers before grabbing my keys and bag. I played the playlist I use for my streams on my way and vibed.

⋅•⋅⊰∙☾∘∙⊱⋅•

Kaboodle's POV:

Assignments are dumb. Like why do we have to do assignments? Aren't exams and tests enough? School is dumb in general. I need to stop procrastinating. If I wanted to procrastinate I would've stayed playing with Cad and Plungo. CURSE YOU ADHD! This assignment just had to be English. Thanks a lot God. Why did I have to be dyslexic it's almost like a curse when mixed with ADHD. [ I think she has dyslexia and ADHD but I'm not sure. If she doesn't, this is my story I do what I want :) ] This assignment was particularly dumb. Like when am I going to analyse a story and find quotes and shit when I'm an adult. Back to the task at hand before I start ranting to myself again.

I was about to finish when Mum called me downstairs for dinner. Usually, I would eat up in my room because I'm streaming but I was just doing homework right now so I'm able to go downstairs.

⋅•⋅⊰∙☾∘∙⊱⋅•

[ I dunno what to do for dinner and stuff so time skip to next day ]

⋅•⋅⊰∙☾∘∙⊱⋅•

I woke up to the annoying sound of my dumbass alarm clock blaring. I shut it off before grabbing my pillow and shoving my face in it. Today was a Monday which meant I had school and my assignment was due today. Thank god I finished it yesterday. Plus side, I get to see my friends. Downside, it's school, which means annoying uniforms and hours of work. I hope we do something fun this week at least.

I got up out of bed [ fun fact when writing this I nearly wrote bread instead of bed- ] and went into the bathroom to have a quick shower and brush my teeth. I grabbed my uniform out of my closet on my way passed.

My uniform is fairly simple compared to some I've seen. It's a white blouse with a blue ribbon-like tie. It has a medium blue skirt that stops just above my knees, white socks and black dress shoes. For winter it's the same but we have to wear a blazer when in public otherwise we just wear a blue jumper and we get the choice to wear tan stockings instead of socks. We have a panama hat with a blue ribbon on it with the school's crest. [ this is made up ]

I packed my bag and took it downstairs to the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast I could eat on the way to the train station. [ idk how she gets to school so yeah :) ] I scrolled through twitter as I walked.

The train ride was pretty uneventful. When I finally got to school 'Rick' tackled me in a hug.

💠'Hahah! Hey Rick! How are ya?'

'Oh y'know the usual. Dealing with the idiots in your server.'

💠'Fair enough. Also they aren't all idiots. A few of them are sure but not all.'

'Sure, sure.'

[ btw Rick isn't their real name it's a nickname from their discord user 'Rickroll' ]

Rick and I wondered in through the front door chattin about random topics and what we had on that day. My day is gonna go something along these lines. Get my name marked off in homeroom and talk to a few friends.

First Period - Die of boredom in History

Second Period - Most likely break something in Chemistry

Then we have recess where I can chat to the friends I haven't seen yet

Third Period - English so I'll be handing in my assignment and failing at reading

Fourth Period - Double English *cries in dyslexic*

Lunch time! Just me goofing off with friends and getting told off for standing on a bench shouting-

Fifth Period - I have a free period where I'll be studying in the library

Sixth Period - Finally got a something fun. DT!

When I get home I'm definitely annoying Pluuno on discord.

[ How she looks ^^^ This is my imagination cause she hasn't done a face reveal

[ How she looks ^^^ This is my imagination cause she hasn't done a face reveal. This uniform is also made up. Art is mine]

⋅•⋅⊰∙☾∘∙⊱⋅•

[ We aren't checking on Plungo cause she's just sleeping :) ]

⋅•⋅⊰∙☾∘∙⊱⋅•

Fuzz's POV:

Sauce and I were watching random movies since we both agreed to do a movie marathon last night. We lost track of time so we were surprised when light started to creep in through the windows.

'I guess we pulled all-nighter on accident, haha'

🧡'Haha, guess so. What's the time anyways?'

'Lemme check.'

Sauce went to grab her phone out of the kitchen and cried out when she saw the time. '4:30?! FUZZ IT'S HALF PAST 4 IN THE MORNING!?'

🧡'HOW?! WHAT?! Why didn't we realise?!'

'Probably because our phones were in here charging!'

⋅•⋅⊰∙☾∘∙⊱⋅•

[ They just mess around a bit try and get some sleep and eat so nothing interesting. ]

⋅•⋅⊰∙☾∘∙⊱⋅•

A/N - This chapter is just a filler cause idk what to write... Anyways I have put the book back up cause I'm hoping to update soon. When I say soon I mean sometime in the next few months-