Authors Note|| Please Read

Hey guys!! So we are in the new year and the 3 and last season of Motherland Fort Salem is currently being filmed right now as I write this.

So a couple of things to note before we dive into the story. So I decided to write this because I am a huge fan of the show BUT I was extremely disappointed with how season 2 went, so I decided to write what I hope for season 3. I will be changing some of the events that happened in season 2 so that it fits what will be happening in this story a lot better. I have previously written a story about Tally and Gerit but I have put that on the back burner for awhile because of severe health issues and I am now currently working 3 jobs. If your a fan of that story and have followed me here to this one, Thank you so much for your love and support on that story it means the world to me!!!

Now please do not expect regular posting dates for the chapters because of my work life, when I post a chapter I promise it will not be filler and will progress the story farther and farther along. So with all that being said let me explain the changes I made for season 2's storyline so it fits this story better and what will be happening in this story.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(1) So all the characters in the show I do not own, they belong to Mr. Eliot Lawrence, but the characters I do own are some of my original characters from my previous story even though they do not have anything to do with each other. So we will be seeing fan favorites like Logan Devereux, and Leanbow Alder as well as a few others that I've created.

(2) This story takes place 6 almost 7 years after the events of the season 2 finale. The girls disappeared into The Cession and have new lives living as civilians in this tiny town in Carolina. Abigail and Adil are married and have two daughters ( Thalia and Rhea. Who are 5 and 3).

(3) Gregorio Shellbark and Tally Craven fell in love back at war college but never acted on their feelings (like in the show) but a year after their girls left he found them in the cession, him and Tally fell instantly in love and got married almost immediately and they are currently expecting their first child (the kids will come into play in this story HARDCORE!! Just wait).

(4) Willa is not dead, she didn't sacrifice herself for Raelle like she did in the show. Instead it was Scylla who sacrificed herself and took on the witch plague, but Willa still hasn't revealed herself to Raelle yet out of fear of being executed. But Raelle is still connected to the Mycelium so she and Scylla will have some deep conversations through that.

(Absolutely no hate that Scylla is not with Raelle in a way that you want her to be. I do not tolerate hate in anyway, ESPECIALLY from fandoms. If you don't like it don't read it, this is your only and final warning. If you do leave any hate comments regarding this, your account will be reported and you will be blocked.) if you are a Raelle and Scylla fan and you want to read this story peacefully and enjoy it with the rest of us then that is more than welcome, but absolutely no bullying or hate.

(5) If you liked Logan Devereux in my last story, oh boy you'll love her in this one. She and Raelle haven't met yet and Abigail doesn't know that Logan is her cousin yet.

(6) Tally's pregnancy will be the time line of this story. The farther along she is in her pregnancy that's how long the girls have been on this mission. And yes, She is still Leanbow's daughter and Sarah's niece but she doesn't know it yet.

Okay that's pretty much it for some of the things that will be happening in the story. I will start writing it tomorrow after I get off work, but I love you all so so much and watch out for the first chapter!!!!