Hanging out with aaliyah

Shawn imagine.

Hanging out with Aaliyah!

"Get up y/n!" Shawn hit you with his pillow. "Get off!" You hit him. You roll over and he's on top of you. "Are you excited?" He asks. "For what?" You ask. "Aaliyah is coming today!" He jumps off the bed excited to see his sister. "Oh yeah." You groan rolling off your bed. You take a shower and get ready for the day. You've met Aaliyah a few times but you were with shawn, but today shawn is going to the studio so you'll be alone with her for basically the whole day. Great... You've never been great with kids, then again she's just a few years younger. Your a year older than Shawn and you always hold it against him.
•••
"Shawn!!" "Aaliyah!!" You guess there here. You walk to the door and you guessed it there she was, along with Mr. & Mrs. Mendes. They finally notice you. "Y/N OH MY GOSH!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!" Mrs.mendes says wrapping you in a big hug. "Yeah it has!" You hug back. "Well, we need to get going. Your father and I are going to go shopping!" She says kissing Shawn, Aaliyah, and you on the cheek and then they both rush out the door. "I better go, don't want to be late!" Shawn says. He grabs his keys, wallet, and phone. "Love you babe, love you little sis!" He gives you both hugs and leaves. You both go and sit on the couch, there's awkward tension in the air but you brush it off and ask her "what do you want to do?" "It doesn't really matter." She shrugs. Could she be any more difficult. "Wanna watch a movie? Bake cookies? Go shopping? Go get lunch? Anything?" You ask. "Lunch sounds good." She smiles. Here and Shawn have the same smile. You nod and grab your stuff and she follows.
•••
"Thanks for lunch!" Aaliyah says hugging you. "No problem." You smile, you both continue walking in the mall. You stop and she does the same. "Starbucks?" You smirk. She nods and you both race there.
You got your drinks and were walking out of the mall to go home and watch a movie. "Is that Aaliyah?" Someone with a high pitched voice yelled, it was ear piercing. Aaliyah turned around and took a picture and they talked for a minute or two. You were turning on your heels but then you heard "No way it's y/n! Shawn's girlfriend!" You smile and take pictures.
•••
You're watching the heat and you both assigned roles, you were Melissa McCarthy and Aaliyah was Sandra bullock. "Are the cookies almost ready?" Aaliyah asked. You nodded and both walked to the kitchen. Aaliyah took them out and put them on a plate, you continued watching the movie when a certain someone came home. "Y/n!! Aaliyah!! Where you girls at?" Shawn was yelling, he came in and sat right in the middle of you girls. He took a cookie and pulled you both close. "My two favourite girls!" He smiled.
•••
Later that night you were laying in bed. "I love when you have the house to your self." He kissed your jawline. "I know and for a whole week!" You smiled. "That means we can do this." He continued kissing your jawline and down to your neck...
___________________________
I'm gone TRY and start posting more often in the mean time I have a bunch of FAN-FICTIONS in the making so if you want go check them out :) thanks!
-Mack