Prologue:

Author's Note: To All of my followers and readers and also fellow writers stay genuine and faithful thanks for your support on my works but most on My baby's daddy's my boss son this is the Sequel to it so please support it too I hope you'll find it interesting also and Enjoy reading a great Epilogue will be waiting for you. @poetic_justice36.

Eighteen year old Tamara Wilson is almost nineteen now she and Gavin Chambers who is now her fiance' and also college graduates and proud parents of a four year old daughter Ellysia, with another one or maybe two? on the way no one knows yet.

Tamara's parents are here in NYC for their daughter's wedding which is in two months time .

Just a month after their graduation and Tamara's speech, Tamara find herself preparing another speech but only this time it was for Professor Downie, her History Professor funeral, who had met in a horrific car accident and was immediately put on life machine in the hospital , when Gavin and Tamara visit her before she took her last breath she ask Tamara to promise her to stay loving and if the baby is a boy she should name him Shane, Tamara Promised her.

Gavin and Tamara live in their own mansion now too, sometimes Alice and Kerry would spend weekends there with them too.

Will Tamara fulfill her promise to her Professor?....read on you wont regret...

Comment!

Follow!

Vote!