The meeting🥺❤️🥵😍😘

Mikan is so cute-
Anyway not like anyones reading this but let's start😩

Agami's POV:

It was another day at 7th grade. Ugly titles rats (straight girls) walking around the halls with skirts that are too short for their own good, acting like pick me girls trying to gain the attention of the mega epic alpha wolf king, Gay.
Honestly, who would blame them? He's so handsome and strong, even I fell for him!

But...

Unlike all those super confident rats, I'm shy and nobody notices me. Besides, Gay would never want to date a loser like me.

I was walking down the hallway looking at the ground, on my way to my locker to get my math books, as I bumped into a muscular chest.
"Watch where you're going, loser!" The men shouted at me. 'This voice sounds familiar, could it be...!'
"I-I'm sor-ry G-gay" I stuttered out trying to avoid his burning gaze. Suddenly he grabbed my chin and made me look into his eyes.
"A simple half assed apology won't get you out of this, asshole".
I shivered as he said those words. Everyone is looking at us...! This is too much attention for me.
All the rats are staring at me with hate and disgust.

Suddenly, he got closer to my ear and whispered:

"Be a good boy and meet me at the back of the school when classes are over"

A/N

Who doesn't love writing cringe fanfics about homophobic shits😍😍