HELP WHAT IS THIS

So my friends ended up finding this and now they want a part 4😃
Who is reading this? Probably only my friends.
Do I care? No lol

————————————————————

Agami POV:

My breathe quickened as gay goes back to kissing my neck, giving me occasional bites.
"G-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-gay~~d-don't s-ah~stop" I moan out as he bit a particularly sensitive spot.

He paused his relentless attacks on my neck and whispered, mostly to himself.
"Oh? Interesting..."

I felt him smirk, then continue his work on my sensitive spot.

Minutes later I was a moaning, panting mess as Gay continuously attacked my spot to the point it turned almost blood red.

I tried gripping his hair, but he grabbed my wrists, put them behind my back and slammed me on the table, face down.

"G-gay-?" I freeze as I see the malicious intent in his eyes. He looked sadistic, looking down at me as if I'm a lowly, disgusting, servant serving an almighty god. What a turn on, am I right?😍

Before I could question him, he speaks once again.
"How dare you, you piece of worthless filth. First you try to touch me with your disgusting hands, and then you try to talk back? You certainly crave punishment, don't you? My punishment".

As I was about to respond, he took an apple from his bag and shoved it in my mouth, taking away my ability to speak.

"Remember this; you are nothing but a worthless, disgusting, weak human, while I, am the mega epic alpha. You are nothing. This is just a game. I just wish to use you as another disposable pawn" he whispered in my ear.

I'm humiliated, humbled, and in an unbelievably submissive position. But at the same time, beating treated this way brings me an unbearable amount of pleasure.

I pant, the apple making my jaw hurt.
Gay gave me a look of surprise.

"You actually enjoy being treated like this? Well, that certainly makes things easier for me" he says.

In a matter of seconds, I was lifted up from the table and put on my knees on the ground.

I look down at the ground, unable to bring myself to look at such a divine alpha wolf.
I hear the sound of a zipper, and I'm tempted to look up, wanting to take a look at his gigantic 😇, but before I can, a blindfold is put around my eyes.

Then, I feel his hand gripping the back of my head, shoving his 😇 all the way down my throat.
I gag, trying to push back, needing to breath better, but his strength does not allow it.

"Just t-try it, you are no match for m-me" he says, resisting the urge to moan as my gags and tongue send vibrations through his body.

Then without warning, he moved my head back and forth, abusing my mouth and taking away what little pride I had left.

He was merciless, not stopping even as my tears stained both the blindfold and my face, and even dropping down his 😇.

Then he pulled out, c✨mmimg on my face.

Before I realised it, I heard him zip his pants once again, and get up in a rush, almost tripping from the pain on my knees.

I removed the blindfold, looking at him, fully dressed, ready to leave.

"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wait! W-w-w-what about m-me...?" I ask, wiping his c✨m off my face.

He looked at me ready to burst out laughing. "Haven't I already told you? I'm using you, not having sex with you. Deal with it on your own" he said leaving the room, humiliating me once more, however this time not in a pleasant way.

————

No I will not continue this RaR. This is the only thing you're getting😻I hate this.