Diluc x Reader, Library crisis

One noon at Mondstadt...

"Third date with Diluc huh..."I thought.

Right after I said that,I started squealing and kicked the bed because I'm too excited to meet him. Its been a few days since I last met him because he was too busy staying at the Dawn Winery. I started dating him a few weeks ago,yet my heart flutters everytime i think of him. He has such a handsome, soothing face, and it calms me down everytime i stare at him

"Wait what time is it..?"I question myself by looking at the old vintage clock, and I made a horrified face. "Oh no. I might be late! I dont even think i have time for breakfast "

Fortunately, my house is really close to the library. It usually takes a 10 minute walk. Knowing that I might be late, I dashed as fast as i can, not caring how much people whispered or looked at me. I estimated that I will arrive at the library 6 minutes earlier than I normally do. However,I tripped on a flower pot, and it made my whole outfit dirty.I sigh in disbelief and said to myself "I might have a little bit of time, so i might as well change clothes first", as i head back home to change my outfit.

Unfortunately, it took 5 minutes to pick an outfit, and 10 minutes to take a walk to the library. I prevent from dashing because the same incident might happen again.

Once you arrived at the library, Diluc was there already! I ran to him and said sorry in a loud whisper

"Shhhh," everyone warned me. I got butterflies in my stomach.

That was really embarassing, and my day is ruined. First, I'm late, and with the flower pot accident, im extra late. Second, i ran like an idiot and people were starring at me while i dash and fall. Third, I embarrassed myself in front of so many people, especially its in a quiet place. Its normal if Diluc is disappointed at me i guess...

But he didnt.

Instead, Diluc brought his handkerchief, and wipe a few of my sweats and some tears of embarrassment. Normally, his eyes looks cold, no sense of smiling or joy, but today he looked worried. His eyes shine as he wipes my face, and his breath seems loud, just like a normal worried person.

Then, he said something that made my heart skipped a beat.

"Hey (y/n), relax yourself. I don't know the details of what happened, but you really dont have to force yourself. Im really worried, you know .Next time, I'll always pick you up before our dates. I don't want anything bad to happen to you, and just in case uf anything bad happnes, I'll protect you, I promise." He said that with a worried tone. My face gotten so much red, this is too much for me to handle.

After a few moments, Diluc and I went to grab some books to read separately. At first, I'm just enjoying the book at Im reading, same goes to Diluc. But what I've noticed from Diluc is that he's reading a book called 'Ingredients to add on your juice to make them tastier!', and I just remembered that Diluc has an obsession with grape juice...

However, slowly by slowly, I realised that this isn't really a date after all, because we are just having our own time, reading and enjoying the book by ourselves, not even making a bit of communication. We're not even reading the same book.

Then, all of a sudden, Diluc suddenly touched my right hand, as he blushed and whispered to me,"Maybe it sounds uncomfortable but, well, may I hold your hand, (y/n)?"

I nodded, holding his left hand while reading our perspective book. But I wasn't able to focus because Diluc is holding my hand! My face got red, and it seems like Diluc is still blushing. This is the first time I've seen him shy and Its really adorable!