1

I remember how hot the day was, a Wednesday, the end of summer. I was about to have brunch with my girlfriends, we're going up to the avenue and I was wearing black clothes and my hair was on a messy ponytail. Walking to a coffee shop I saw a friend and waved. She didn't saw but he did . He waved back. I remember saying to my neighbor 'why is this old gay saying hello?' little did I knew.

5 days later I start working on the same coffee shop. And here was him again. His was wearing a light blue Chelsea shirt with shorts covered in paint and work boots. He was also wearing his charming smile and his laugh was playing along with the music in the background I was amazed.

'I think he's cute' I said o to my coworkers I could see the disapproval in their eyes. But I couldn't care less. I was so intrigued by him, I wanted to know what was driving me crazy about him. Every time he would ask me beer my heart would skip a beat. Going to work was no longer a nightmare. I was going hoping when I got there, he would see me, so I admire him a bit more. I obviously could see that he was so much older than me. Working there made me realize how different and free people can be. There was this guy John D who asked me out, he was into tarot e some magic, I think. He was reading the cards to my friend who didn't speak English, I was translating until the guy I couldn't stop thinking decided to talk to me. Finally.

'I don't believe in this things' he said. 'Me too, but I want to give it a shot, I mean he told I would find love' I laughed. We start a conversion and the excitement I felt was completely different than I ever felt. I remember not being able to listen both of them talking, mainly because most of time I couldn't take my eyes of the older man.

The talk was over after a while, my English wasn't good enough for me to keep a long conversion, I thought.

My pause was over, and he asked for a beer, he followedme and I give him the beer 'do you want to go out some time, maybe?'Butterflies I felt them, they were busy and wild making me feel crazy 'sure' I replied'for real' he asked with disbelieve. He wasn't believing that Iwanted to go out with him.

Hello! I hope ya'll ok!

I'm writting this story because I had the chance to meet someone that change my life in ways I could never be thankful enough for. I've been fan of One Direction since I'm 12 and this year I'll be 22. I never had a boyfriend before and two years ago I've met someone that came and brought so much joy, love and pain. He is the type of person you just love in a heartbeat and there's no coming back. Unfortanaly we can't be together even tho we love each other, so i decide it to write our story throu «Larry» and this way our story isn't forget. 

I LOVE BUBA