2

London, 21:30

I Like to think that i was always very easy to please, I like simple stuff. There was a time when I used to think money and fancy dinner was what I wanted, but when I had the chance to have it wasn't as amazing as I thought it would be.

I called my friend veronica that day, asking if she wanted to have a smoke after work and she agree. Louis didn't show up for a beer that day and I felt a weird, going to work and not having him around was not fun. It's been a week since he asked me out, although we've been texting, and let me tell you he's so into me.

The hours past and the job was almost done when I got a text.

'What are you doing after?' – he asked. 'I'm having a smoke with a friend'- I said.

When he asked me if he could go, I said sure, knowing my friend was a little excited to know the guy I've been talk none stopping. A few minutes before closing the bar he showed up. He was wearing a black shirt and jeans; his hair was wet and wild, and his foot were free from shoes. WOW.

'This is something you'd do.' – my coworker Lola whispered.

'hello' – he said very softly, a smile was on his face and his kind eyes were looking at me.

'Where are your shoes?'- I asked with curiosity? Something in me was just amazed, he was such a young spirit even thou he was 18 years older than me.

'I enjoy to feel the cold of the stones, makes me feel alive' he said 'in my opinion clothes are useless, it doesn't matter what you wearing, it not you who are.' – even though I know where he was coming I didn't agree.

'I mean they help you express yourself' I told me. Grab my bag and said goodbye to lola.

'What my clothes tell you?' he asked as we were walking into the car.

'They tell me you don't care about what other people think, they tell me you are free' I looked at him. His blue eyes were so dark and intense while he was listening to me with so much care. 'But at the same time, I understand what you are saying, I mean, if you're wearing a suit, shorts or a skirt who you are wouldn't change.'

'Do you care about what other people think? Do take wrong you are very pretty, but almost untouchable, a proper doll'

'I like to feel pretty, but what I really like its to be seen, sometimes what we want is somebody to see us naked' the redness starts to appear in my cheeks. Maybe it didn't come out like I was expecting. 'You know what a mean'

He starts to drive, a quite silence was making us company and my favorite radio was playing a love song. His right and was driving the car and the left one was on his lap, his lips were a little open and so shinny. He's he going to kiss me when? How can someone be this attractive and alone?

After about 15 minutes of silence from us he speaks

'McDonald's?' after hearing a yes from me we went thru the drive and ordered the same burger. Louis parked the car near to the river and took the bag with him, after he opened the door for me. We sat watching the stars and the moon

'The sea it's my favorite place' 'its so beautiful and full of life'

'And death and fear' I completed.

'So, you don't like the sea?' I could hear a judgment.

'I love it, I like how the sea can be this beautiful and strong at the same time, there's not between on it. How can you love something so much and you don't even know all of it, you know it will make feel save but at the same time it can kill you?'

'You are very interesting Harry Styles'- louis said to me while placing my hand on his hand.