Chapter 1

tw: death

it had been two years.

two years since george davidson died.

yet dream wastaken still wears that ring.

in hopes that he will recieve some news. something to say that he was alive.

but nothing.

how ironic that his last name supports his status

wastaken.

he was taken, when george entered his life. the best moments of dreams life. everyone was so full of life, the mesmerising silk dancing on top of his head when it was windy, the glossy eyes that seemed so joyful.

until george died.

no he disappeared, later found dead at the very bottom of the lake.

and dream didnt even get to say a proper goodbye to him.

their last conversation being...

"dreammmm!"

dream turned around. the boy of his dream was standing right behind him, all happy.

thats what dream thought at the moment at least.

"hey georgie! you look so pretty right now, did you know that?"

dream was sitting on his couch casually scrolling on his phone. well at least until george creeped up behind the younger.

"thank you!"

the two boys continued to stare at eachother. both were so in love, so happy to be together.

but neither could stare for much longer, as george leaned closer to dream, connecting their lips almost immediately.

they shared a long loving kiss, the one that neither wanted to break. it was so magical, neither could believe that theyd be together.

but here they were.

enjoying their kiss.

their last kiss.

after both couldnt breathe any longer, they finished their dance, as they disconnected themselves from eachother.

"dream?" george asked, whispering, as if someone was there.

the truth was, there was.

"ye?"

"you know i love you right?"

"of course i know that!"

"ok! i need to go somewhere! bye dream, i love you so much, more than anything in the world" george said, as he headed to the door, with a big smile plastered onto his face.

a fake smile.

"bye! i love you too georgie"

but he never came back.

he was killed later that week. drowned.

his last words being i love you, more than anything in the world.

god there were so many clues, the reluctancy to go anywhere, asking whether he was loved.

but dream ignored it.

and george knew he wasnt going to see him again.

or at least that what he thought at the moment.

and what dream is thinking now.