ChApTeR 1: Transfer Siblings?!

Len's POV~-*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cherry Blossoms...It Looks Cozy To Me To Hear That Word..Spring Is My Favorite Weather For Me..

"Lennie!!!" A Voice Calling For Me And Jumped At Me To Hug My Back "Ah! Rin! I Thought You Won't Attend The First Day Of School.." I Told Her "Silly! I Really Love Attending On The First Day Of School! " Rin Smiled So Cute I Could Blush..Me And Rin Walked To School Together Since It's Too Early..

Ah! Yea I Simply Forgot To Introduce Myself! My Name Is Kagamine Len, Age? 14 Years Old Actually..Rin Was My Twin Sister She Is Smarter Than Me But I Got High Grades Too You Know! Don't Think Of Me That I'm Too Stupid! I Adore Rin Actually I Mean..I Really Love Her! Great..Why Did I Have To Say That?..

We Arrived At Vocaloid Achademy About 7:05 Our Time Was Actually 8:00.Me And Rin Are Classmates So We Come To The Classroom Together "Len-Kun!" A Voice Called My Name It Was Miku-Chan A Girl With Blue Twin Tails "Ah! Miku-Chan We Finally Meet Again.." A Told Miku Cheerfully " Yea I Know! Oh Yea Thanks For The Present Since Christmas That Time It Was The Best Actually!" Miku Said Cheerfully..I Had A Crush On Miku Since I Met Her..But That Was A Long Time Ago I Never Had Crush On Her Right Now..

"Oh The Gift? That Was Nothing! Oh Yeah I Texted You Many Times But You Haven't Answered My Texts Yet!" I Told Miku Confused " Ah! My Cellphone Got Broken So I Bought A New One" Miku Explained "Then What Happen To Your Cellphone?" I Asked "It Fell On The Toilet Actually..Hehe" Miku Said She Looks Like She's Joking...

"Ok Class! Back To Your Seats!" Ms.Luka Shouted As She Enters The Classroom..I Go Back To My Seat Where I Was Seated Last Year. "Okay Class! We Have Two New Students..They Were Siblings Actually, Ok Come In! " Ms.Luka Said

The Door Was Slid Opened And Two Persons Entered The Classroom The Person Was Guy He Has Blonde Hair And White Hairclips He Has Dark Blue Eyes He Is Tall Too Actually And Then I Noticed All The Girls At The Classroom Are Blushing...I Think He's The next Hottest Guy In The School I Guess..And I Noticed That He's Left Hand Was Holding The Other's Person's Hand

Huh? The Other Person Was A...Girl..She Has Blonde Hair Too She Wore It Like A PonyTail She Looks Cute She Has Blue Sparkly Eyes She Looks Sensitive To Me Actually And I Noticed Again The boys At The Classroom Are The Ones Are Blushing!! What The Hell! I Guess They Got Blushed By What They Saw Of The Cute Girl She's So Small She's Too Cute..

"Hi My Name Is Kagamine Rinto Nice Meeting Ya!" The Guy Said And The Girls Blushed Even More.. "Come On It's Your Turn.."Rinto Said To Her Twin Sister "Umm...My Name Is...Kagamine..Lenka.." She Said Shyly She's So Cute!! I Could Die Of Cuteness..I Was The Hottest Boy Or Payboy At The School Last Year Until Right Now..

"Sorry..Lenka Is Too Shy Hehe.." Rinto Explained To Ms.Luka "It's Okay That's What Are Students When They Are New Here Introducing Themselves Have A Seat.. Hehe" Ms.Luka Giggled At Rinto..I Guess Ms.Luka Fell Inlove With Rinto.. I Guess..