Chapter 33

Prem had to admit something to himself- he rather enjoyed blow jobs. Not just getting them, that was pretty great of course, but he also really enjoyed giving them, specifically to Boun.

He'd find himself looking up at his boyfriend's face, Boun's eyes shut, head head tilted back, hand gently touching the top of Prem's head, making little noises of pleasure, and he'd feel a real sense of accomplishment.

He might be, as Sammy was want to tell him, extremely clueless, but he'd apparently gotten a clue about how to make this guy happy, which was apparently by enthusiastically getting on his knees.

However, he did need to admit to himself that he wondered how long this was going to be the extent of what they were up to.

Of course Boun would do lots of things, mostly with his fingers and tongue, that drove Prem absolutely insane. But that was where everything stopped.

Every time that Prem thought Boun was going to take that final step and you know... go all the way, he instead finished them off and cuddled.

Which was nice, Prem loved the cuddles, their sweaty skin pressing together feeling Boun's heart beating next to his. It made him feel like he was exactly where he needed to be. But that small little annoyance at the back of his head kept pinging at him - does Boun not want to go further? Am I somehow not enough for him to want to do what the men in those comics and videos Sammy had sent him did?

He had to admit, the idea of something doing... that... to him had at first scared him a little, but the sort of scary that made him shiver up his spine and his skin prickle with gooseflesh.

"Won't that hurt?" He'd whispered to Sammy conspiratorially, his eyebrows knitting. She'd laughed and patted his head.

"Oh my sweet summer child. As long as he uses lots of lube and takes it really slow starting with his fingers you're going to be fine. Don't worry. If he starts to go too fast, just tell him "Slow down, you're going too fast. He's a good guy, he'll do it. If he doesn't he's not a good guy and you can leave him right then, you hear me?"

He'd nodded solemnly.

"What do we do around men?" She said in a lecturing tone.

"Respect our self and our boundaries." He parroted back, repeating what she'd told him several times before when he'd first come asking for sexual advice, Sammy being really his only friend, let alone only friend with this sort of sexual knowledge he could trust.

And she'd been right, Boun was the sort of guy who was very respectful, always double checking that everything he was doing was what Prem wanted, always stopping to check in, always making sure to give lots of cuddles, and articulate his enjoyment and appreciation.

And it was... great. It really was.

But could he possibly respect Prem a bit... less?

Every time his fingers drifted down, playfully rimming Prem but doing nothing else, it felt like Prem was on edge, his entire body yearning for more, being left just slightly unfulfilled. And blowjobs and hand jobs and whatever were great, they really were, but Prem just... wanted.

But Sammy had told him to articulate his needs, and so he let himself into Boun's apartment with the key he'd been given, carrying a canvas tote bag filled with all of the things the internet said he'd probably need.

He might not be the quickest turtle in the ocean, but he could do research, and had read several forums and websites and watched many informative videos on the subject of first times.