Chapter 3; Finding the clues...

I start to shake and i'm breathing heavily. I open my bathroom door and walk slowly down my stairs . I head to my living room to see if theirs any clues their , there was nothing. I walk towards my kitchen and i see a tall black figure standing next to my fridge. "i see you please just leave me alone!" i shout with fear. "i will only leave you alone if you find all the clues , or else your dead!" the figure laughs manically. It slowly starts to vanish in thin air. I walk towards my fridge praying that theirs a clue. "There it is !" i shout. With hesitation, i picked up the crumbled note and it says "i see you always but don't be afraid , your next clue is near a maze. I stop and think. "aha yes" , "my little brother has a toy maze, but i don't know where he keeps it" i stumble. I lurk around the whole downstairs looking for his toy. I head upstairs in his room seeing if i can find it . It isn't there. "I've checked everywhere" i thought to myself. "i've checked everywhere ..." i keep repeating this sentence over and over again. "I've checked everywh-" i pause. I've not checked everywhere in the whole house. The basement is where my little brother keeps loads of his toys. I'm hesitant to go into the basement because it's pitch black down there. I go down anyway.I instantly regret it ...