XLIV

Excuse mistakes 💕

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The drive there Amouras head was on everything but what she was about to do.

Getting to Dre's house, she turned it off, took the keys, and jumped out. The minute she got to his door, she immediately started kicking and banging on it. Checking through her keychain for his key, she was hoping he didn't get his locks changed. She tried it and surprisingly it unlocked the door.

Dre was coming down the stairs confusion all over his face. He had gun in hand ready to blast whoever might've been looking for him. When he saw it was Amoura he let out a frustrated breath as he dropped the gun

"Who the fuck is it?" She asked trying to get past him but Dre kept trying to push her back "That's why you won't get your daughter?"

"You serious right now?" he was looking at her in disbelief

"Dre let me go." She tried pushing him off her but he was of course stronger than her "It's one thing to be fuckin on someone else but for her to be the reason you not seeing Clover hell no."

While Amoura and Dre was downstairs tussling because Amoura wasn't giving up tryna get pass him, the girl started coming down the stairs after hearing what was going. Amoura didn't recognize her at all.

"I know you not tryna fight me over him not wanting to get y'all daughter? What the hell does that shit have to do with me fight him."

"Bitch you're right I'm fuckin you and him up." She said before trying to swing at Dre to no avail when he caught her arm

"Yo what the fuck?" Dre stared down at her "So this what you wanna do?"

"Let me go."

"You officially lost yo fuckin' mind."

"I don't care this who got all your attention now?" She said looking over to the girl who stood there with her arms folded "That's who?"

"You wanna leave out the right way or I put you out?"

"You would be mad too."

"Yeah dumb ass cause fuck I look like turning bitches down while you fuckin on whoever you want?"

"I didn't mean it. I still love you." She said trying to get her wrist outta his hold

"I really don't give a fuck bout none of what you saying."

"It won't happen again I swear." She pleaded

"Amoura get the fuck out."

"No tell her to."

"Girl please." The girl said with raised eyebrows

"You actually think y'all are gonna be a thing?" Amoura asked looking at her "You just around so he can forget about me bitch."

"And that's fine I def been keeping his mind off you guess I'm doing something right."

"It's not about you I don't give a fuck it's about my daughter."