The Follow+DM

Axel_Winter liked your post

EmJones followed you

RoselyWinter liked your post

RoselyWinter commented on your post

Axel_Winter commented on your post

Axel_winter followed you

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Bzzzzzt

Jessa sets down the utensil she was using and picks up her phone. She practically tosses it at Rosely's head when she reads what's going on. THE  Axel Jones had made its way to her notifications.

"You good dude?" Rosely asks.

Jessa shakes her head no. She proceeds to show her phone to the clueless friend across from her. As an instant reaction, Rosely spits her milk all over her friend's face. 

Jessawipes her face, freeing herself from bits of Capn Crunch and milk. "I mean same, but still thanks for the shower," Jessa says sarcastically.

She wipes her face laughing.

"Oh, hush. Also if you become famous because of that you better not forget about me," Rosely sternly says.

Jessa puts a hand on her chest.

"I promise, that if I become famous I will bring Lucian Kahn your way," Jessa reassures.

Rosely runs over to Jessa and wraps her arms around the latter tightly.

"I knew I could count on you!" Rosely chirps.

Jessa laughs yet again and pats her friend on the head lightly.

"I know, I'm a little special. Nothing we didn't know before. Anyways, does that mean you two can DM each other now?" Rosely Brings up.

Jessa shrugs, not really sure what would happen. It would be ideal, but she also knows how unrealistic that is. She was just happy to get a follow back after so many years.

Axel_Winter has messaged you

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU A WIZARD OR SOMETHING?" Jessa screams. Pretty loud at that.

Rosely smacks her loud friend's head.

"First of all, shut up! Secondly, why am I a wizard?" Rosely asks completely oblivious.

Jessa shows her friend her phone.

"Oh.my.god. What did he say?" Rosely asks.

Jessa shrugs. She had been too nervous to actually look. Today had already felt like a dream come true. She would feel like crap if she opened up the message only to see a 'Thanks for following me'.

Rosely snatches her phone from her. "Fine, I'll look. If I get you together you better keep your promise about Lucian," She sternly said.

Jessa nods her head "I promise. Also if it is one of those copy and paste messages I don't want to know,"

"Well, it's defiantly not a copy and paste,"

"Wait what!?"

Jessa steals her phone back to see what the heck she was talking about.

Axel_Winter

Hey, that post was pretty clever!

Her heart practically stops beating for a second and the wall became her new TV. Axel Jones just messaged her and just told her that her post was clever. Her post! Jessa could feel her inner fangirl go wild all of the sudden. So she releases herself from her friend's grasp and does her little happy dance. Rosely joins in and does the same.

Clack.

All of the sudden, Rosely's mom walks in and takes off her shoes. She stops mid-heel and sighs when she sees what they're doing. 

"What are you girls doing?" she asks completely confused.

Both girls laugh and stop what they are doing. "Our idol just messaged us. You wouldn't understand," Rosely responds.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

<IntrotoJessa>

Sorry for answering so late, someone came to visit me.

But oh my god thankyou so much!

That means a whole lot coming from you!

<Axel_Winter>

You're good

I was practicing with the boys

You're welcome I am happy it meant a whole lot to you

Oh no

Looks like I have to go but keep in contact! love hearing from you guys x

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

<IntrotoJessa>

My boss sucks.

He just put me on the schedule on the day of your concert.

What a fake betch.

<Axel_Winter>

Wow

I would quit if my boss did that to me!

<IntrotoJessa>

Right! How dare he.

<Axel_Winter>

Well, I got to get ready for a photoshoot.

Great hearing from you again x

-end-

*ੈ✩ ☁☾ Thanks for reading! ☽☁ ✧*ੈ