Chapter 1

FELIXS POV- I was so hungry, i sat in a crowded bar looking around me. All i could think is theres food all around me. I looked at the bar tender my new fangs extended out, he said here you go. He handed me a glass of the artifical blood named true blood. I thanked him and drunk, it was gone in two gulps. I was still so hungry like i had a undying hunger that was so powerfull, it took every once of my being not to eat every human in here.
This was only my first time in here as a vampire, but i had been here before as human. I walked threw the bar, trying my best not to look at anybody like food. I started getting over whelmed when some drunk idiot acidetently knocked his beer over. The shattered glass flew in different directions, he cut his hand ever so slightly. A single blood drop fell onto the floor, i almost super sprinted over there to drink him dry. I retracted my fangs and walked out, the fresh air made me feel better. I decided to go home i was bored, i super sprited home about 6 miles away.
It only took me about 15 minutes, i arrived on my door step and walked inside. I was relieved when the normal sent hit my nose and i was instantly at ease. I recalled how i was turned. My next door neighbor ms wallas knocked on my door, she being 70 years old was sickly and dying. She said can i come in please, i said of course. I was only 16 but i was mostly matured but i was still a total goof ball, but i still knew how sickly this lady was. She came in and smiled, she sat down and started talking to me. She smiled and said do you know how old i am, i wasn't shure her age was 70. So i said no not wanting to hurt her feelings, she smiled again witch she did often. She said 2000 years old, i didt have time to react. Fangs came from her mouth, and suddely it hit me she was a vampire a minority in our state. She super sprinted at me and bit my neck, she sucked some blood but i also felt something go inside. She pulled away, my vision blurred and spun. She sat back down watching intently, i vision started going black. I saw the floor comming faster towards me as i relized i was falling, i must of passed out because the next thing i remeber is being pulled up. I opend my eyes there she was ms wallas, i turned around the giant dirt grave from witch i was buried in. I strenched she told me i was a vampire now. She said as your maker a command you to not eat a fairy or even drink there blood, unless given permission by them only.
I asked what a fairy was, she smiled and said youll know if someones a fairy because there blood will smell irresistible. She said well you have a long road infront of you. Then she super sprinted away. I blinked and was back into reality. I will never see her again i thought out loud. "Who will you never see again?" a deep luring voice whisperd scaredly. I took a deep breath, i smelt the most intoxicating smell. My fangs came atoumaticly out, i turned to face this man. I saw the cutest teenager, i was bi sexual before being a vampire that didn't change. I couldt help myself as i super speeded towards him. He turned towards me and thrust his hands out, i wonderd what he was doing i stopped about a foot away from him. His hands glew a bright light, i said what are you. He whisperd im a fairy you vampire, so thats what a fairy was. I started laughing at him, i said so whats up tinkerbell. He frowned and before i could laugh any more he said my names ryan. He shot that beam at me, it hurt so bad it felt like i was being shocked by a million volts of electricity. I flew backwards, hitting my wall. I started to get up, i was in alot of pain. But when i got up ryan was gone, i thought to my self that he wast real. But my door which i closed was wide open, with foot prints going threw the mud. I thought it was funny that a boy could be a fairy, but not anymore. I was scared to mess with him or now anyone fairy for that matter. I wanted to see him again he was so handsome and young. Probably about the same age i was, i started imagining us being boyfreinds. How cute we would be, and the way he smelled. It smelt better than cotton candy or any other thing on this planet. He was quite powerfull so i wouldt have to worry about him, but i had a feeling i still would. That name ryan it seamed so familiar, i thought about this a little longer. I was pretty tired and drained so i decided to go to bed. I walked up stairs and layed down falling aleep, i had sweet dreams of ryan.