|| Yujeong

Stage Name: Yujeong (유정)Real Name: Nam Yu Jeong (남유정)Position: Vocalist, VisualBirthday: May 2, 1991Zodiac Sign: TaurusOfficial Height: 163 cm (5'4″)/Real Height: 162 cm (5 ft 3¾ in)Weight: 53 kg (116 lbs)Blood Type: ABMBTI Type: ENTPInstagram: br...

Real Name: Nam Yu Jeong (남유정)
Position: Vocalist, Visual
Birthday: May 2, 1991
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Official Height: 163 cm (5'4″)/Real Height: 162 cm (5 ft 3¾ in)
Weight: 53 kg (116 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
MBTI Type: ENTP
Instagram: braveg_yj
Twitter: bgyjnice
YouTube: 유랄라Youlalla

Yujeong Facts:
– She was born in Suwon, South Korea.
– She joined Brave Girls in 2015.
– Education: Sungshin Women's University, Department of Media Communications.
– She can speak English because she studied in an international school in Hong Kong.
– She is considered as the cutest member. For her iconic eyesmile she was given a nickname Squirtle.
– She is in charge of bringing up group's morale.
– Her hobbies are walking her three dogs once a day, reading and listening to music.
– She says she gives the most objective reactions out of the members (If it's something funny she will laugh, if not, she won't give a fake reaction).
– She is a main prankster of the group.
– She can imitate the talking manner of her boss Brave Brothers.
– The first thing she does in the morning is checking on her pet Laren.
– She respects the most her parents and her CEO Brave Brothers.
– She likes to eat spicy food, tteokbokki, giblets and sushi.
– She hates too sugared sweets (like macaroon), cucumbers and Korean melons.
– She has low alcohol tolerance, so she drinks alcohol only before bed.
– She is a hardcore fan of Rain, she even has a very rare album of him.
– She, along with Eunji, participated in the KBS survival show The Unit. She finished on the rank 37.
– Her ideal type is someone she cannot help loving.