|||| Yuna

Stage Name: Yuna (유나)Real Name: Lee Yu Na (이유나)Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Rapper, MaknaeBirthday: April 6, 1993Zodiac Sign: AriesHeight: 165 cm (5'5″)Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)Blood Type: AMBTI Type: ESFJ/ISFJInstagram: u

Real Name: Lee Yu Na (이유나)
Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Rapper, Maknae
Birthday: April 6, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height: 165 cm (5'5″)
Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
Blood Type: A
MBTI Type: ESFJ/ISFJ
Instagram: u.nalee
Twitter: _u_na93; u_nalee_
YouTube: 나는유나다

Yuna Facts:
– She was born in Jeju, South Korea.
– She is considered the charismatic and "boyish" member.
– She joined Brave Girls in 2015.
– Her nicknames are Thor (for her making noises when exercising) and Bob Cut Haired Sister.
– She likes reading poetry.
– She likes watching horror and gore movies alone.
– Her hobbies are tidying up, drawing and photography. For the latter she has an Instagram account specially for it.
– She said that one of her talents is her ability to "look tough" and chic.
– As Yujeong says, Yuna always makes typos when chatting, Yuna counters it that she is lazy to correct them.
– She nags her members a lot, so that Minyoung thinks Yuna deserves a title of a group's leader.
– She is the main informer of the group about people's opinion since she often looks at the comments about them.
– The person she respects the most is her mom.
– She likes any Korean food and mint chocolate (Yuna always shares it with other girls).
– She dislikes any food that has mushy textures like puddings, dried persimmon, sushi.
– She has low alcohol tolerance and she does not drink alcohol at all.
– Yuna joined the KBS survival show The Unit but unfortunately she did not pass the audition.
– Netizens think Yuna is Red Velvet's Irene look alike.
– Her ideal type is a manly but humble man.