Chapter 2

(A/N) marissa & jb the only one with POV

Marissa

After the bullshit that happened at my aunts house , I was stuck on rather of should I tell JB or not . Of course JB was my bestfriend but I would trust as far as I can through him , and he's a big boy at that .
So I decided on my gut feeling to not tell him. Even though what happened was not my fault people would still believe what he says instead if me .. Even my own mom. I heard a knocking on my window which cause me to get out of my thoughts " what the fu-" "Come on" said JB . I had on my Ugg boots with the bows at the back , some spandex and a plain white shirt on . "Damn J you can't just knock on my window like that and you know how my moma gets". Even tho I was 16 ½ my moma was always on my ass about boys .
"I told yo ass u was coming , should have been ready , noodle neck" "I was in the train of thoughts and don't call me that boogie face" I said as I mushed him upside his head . he chuckled then pulled of tho lord knows where.

JB

"J where we going" marissa ask for the thenth time. "Marissa I've told you its a surprise now shut yo cylinder cone ass up so I can listen to my shit" She rolled her eyes and looked out the window , as I raped to Drunk In Live by Lil'Wayne

Got you walkin' crooked, lookin' drunk as Uncle Woody
Hol' up, I don't even drink, I just be on that drank
I just be on that dank and wide awake like I ain't

As we made to the place I was driving I saw marissa sleep on the door. I've always had a big ass crush on marissa but she would always label me as her bestfriend , I was tired of chasing after her ass and let me tell you JB don't chase NO hoes , but marissa she different .."Come on marissa , we here ma" , She shifted in her seat but finally got up and look like a one if those video vixens , lawd baby have mercy . "Really J you bought me all the way over here to a park , a raggedy ass one at that" She went on and on and on about the park til I got out the car and left ha ass. I knew she was going to be mad at me because she doesn't like being by herself "You finish talkn na ma" "Umhuh" "Well this old ass park , is where we first ment each other at" When u looked at her she was in total shocked to see the once beautiful park look like crap. "Awe I remembered this" as she sat on on of the swings "You had came up to me and ask for my number" "And I got it to" I started doing the shmoney dance. Marissa bust out laughing "You so stupid but foreal , why we here J" "Cause ma I wanted to tell you something" "What is it Jermaine" she asked looking concerned "I got drafted to be in the NBA with the Celtics" "OMG J IM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU"! she ran and gave me a hug that I took to the head , and got my duck hard. I think she felt it because when she looked down she looked back up and contemplated on rather not she should ask about it "Sorry ma I-" "Its OK , give me a kiss" I was shock for a minute , but did as I was told and gave her a passionate kiss with a lah tougne "Mmm J-Jermaine , stop w-we can't" she sttured trying not to moan "You Sure" I pulled away as she looked away but I lifted her head up with my hand "Ma don't that , you to beautiful for that , keep yo head up" "J just .. Take me home now" I was stunned , why she bugging "why ma we ju-" "NOW Jermaine"
As she ranned to my Rover I was .. Just Shocked

Ummm , Cliffhanger.
Comment , Vote N allat
JB on the side