~Cherished & Separated Part 2~

Welcome back Peeps :). So You may begin reading now, I won't waste much of your time.

Below are the results of the Questions which I asked.

1.The Chapter should be huge.

2.They still shall not be united.

3.There shall be Time Skips.

4.Emotions shall be paid more heed. Most of you said It's up to me, 2-3 said both and 5-6 said emotions.

5.Both POVs shall be given equal importance.

6.Children will have a very small glimpse.

7.About Draupadi-Subhadra bonding, many say not all and some say teeny weeny bit, so clearly the conclusion is no, no one replied with a proper "Yes" *sighs*.

8. Um, Romance...

9.Flashbacks aren't wanted, in exchange a much longer chapter is needed...

I have a small request to be fulfilled : Please don't portray hatred for any character and also refrain yourself from penning bashful or insulting comments. Please try to maintain peace and do not offend anyone. I do have readers who publicly express hatred and displeasure for characters, a sincere request not to repeat that again.

A Note that Subhadra is almost 7 Months Pregnant and Abhimanyu isn't born yet.

*Proofreading is done, but you may find errors as The whole chapter was writing in rough 15 minutes and hardly 2 minutes were spared for Proofreading*

You May begin reading now, and yes thank you so much for spamming my Inbox for updates, that was absolutely overwhelming, sincere apologies for the late update...

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote for today~

Quote for today~

"Tolerance is beautiful, but suppressing your emotions isn't the right thing. You will never realize how suppressing emotions will make you a rigid person in front of society, where no one will pay heed to your emotions, and eventually your trust will be wandered away from everyone."

~Sitaraa

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously-

For the first time since he arrived here, his mind was at peace, like there was nothing else in this universe existing except him and the lady of his dreams. He felt so calm, so relieved and complete, nothing else bothered him right now.