"..Someone needs a punishment...~"

FT walked to his office, slightly whimpering. "S-Shit." he cursed. He looked at the CCTV and the first game started. FT couldn't hold it, he removed his pants and boxers and sat down. He wrapped his hand around his member, and moved it up and down. He let out soft moans. He moved his hands faster. "F-Fuck~!" He moaned out. 

FT moaned out and cum all over the floor. "Shit, I need to clean this." FT muttered before grabbing a tissue and cleaning the cum, and threw it away. FT looked at the CCTV, all the players dying as he smirked. Though he was still needy. Circle (Kyle) walked in and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"What are you doing?! Aren't you suppose to be watching the players?" FT asked. Circle (Kyle) looked at him and opened both their mask. Circle (Kyle) leaned closer to whisper. "We're your master now~" he whispered seductively as FT blushed and looked at the CCTV. Circle (Kyle) moved his hand down his clothed pants and rubbed his clothed member. "F-Fuck~ M-Master!~" FT moaned, Circle (Kyle) smirked and teased it more. FT moaned as Circle (Kyle) removed his pants and boxers. "N-Not here! W-We have a game t-to watch!" FT yelled. 

Circle (Kyle) frowned. "...Come on guys, someone needs a punishment..~"