Chapter1

(That's his service dog ghost )
George's POV
I wake up I feel like shit as my alarm is going off I get up and I turn it off and I go to the bathroom and put some music on and then hop in the shower and then I put on a black corpse hoodie black ripped jeans chains black converse and put some rings on one of them being the one dream gave me I always would wear it I then fixed my hair switched out my septum piercing for a black spiky one and then I woke up ghost and fed him I checked the time 5:30  then we went on a hour walk it was now 6:30 and then I put all his gear on and then packed a water bottle made sure I had a extra leash and waited for dream to pick me and ghost up and he did we where running a bit early so we got breakfast and hanged out I really just wanted to cuddle him but that would have to wait after school we then go inside hell and I go to my locker and put ghost in a front block so he's out of the way and I put all my stuff in my locker and get my books and keep his backpack with me the bell then rings and I get to my class and I'm normally the first one I get in my spot which is in the back so me and ghost can have more space I place his mat down and tell him the command place and he dose then I sit down and I listen to music till class start as ghost is distracted with a kong but still checking up on me.
I hope you liked my first chapter
Words 300