Part 69

Manik had returned after dropping Supriya at the airport as she was going back to her house.

"We have not had a frikin honeymoon" shouted Nandini as he and Manik were watching a romantic movie that reminded her of their honeymoon.

Manik was startled hearing her shout.
"Nandini come on why do we need a honeymoon?" said Manik looking at her having his popcorn.

"What do you mean by that? How can you be so not excited regarding our honeymoon Manik" said Nandini disappointed while Manik sighed looking at her.

"Sorry but what I meant was we can go for a thrilling vacation you know just us,why do we need to term it as a 'honeymoon' ? " Asked Manik

"What do you mean by that Manik? Honeymoon is supposed to happen , that's how it's done" said Nandini , her mood was completely off by now.

Manik realized he needed better words to put up his thoughts and so he log out from Netflix and opened a video on YouTube that said 'WHY DO WE NEED A HONEY MOON?' while Nandini looked at him confused with raised eyebrows.

"Patient my lady" said Manik while putting his hands across her shoulders while she rested herself comfortably.
..
..
..
"You saw what that said?" Asked Manik as the video ended

"No" replied Nandini absent mindedly

"Honeymoon is to understand each other better, to have moments to look back . It is so that couples go enjoy and make memories but why do we need to go at a certain place to have memories Nandini? I ,you together just perfect anywhere and everywhere,we can make memories Nandini just like here is watching movies" Said Manik while Nandini sat amused . How rational that was!

It is set as default, shaadi ke baad honeymoon. Ever thought what that means and if that really is needed.
Nandini smiled at him while getting back to her original position, his arms.

"Right Manik, we don't need a honeymoon" said Nandini hugging him across his chest.

"But we should go somewhere you know, we won't term it as an honeymoon but. Cool?" Asked Manik

"Supercool, we will decide all this later Manik movie lagao na you logged out at that thrilling point" said Nandini while Manik chuckled putting the movie on

"Ladki manegi?" Said Nandini as they saw the main lead manofying the female lead
"Nahi efforts hi nahi kar raha ye ladka mujhe milega to main tips dunga" said Manik while Nandini chuckled at him as they continued and spent yet another night,them and just them.

____________________________

"Good morning everyone" greeted Nandini to everyone on the dining table smiling at them.

"Morning beta" said Raj smiling at her and Manik as they took their seats.

"Kal lohri hai, main kuch nahi janti you all clear your schedules,Ghar pe chahiye mujhe sab kal" ordered Nyonika

"Mom a full day leave is not possible" said Manik while Nyonika approached him and twisted his ears

"Kya bola tune? Impossible possible I know nothing. Pehle ki baat alag thi Manik , ab Nandini ki pehli lohri hai , tu hi nahi rahega to it won't be complete for her". Said Nyonika sitting at her place .

Manik looked at Nandini and seeing her eyes,he knew she wanted him to be there.

"Let's go for shopping today evening" suggested Nyonika while Nandini immediately agreed.