Austin and levi

As Levi was in math and very horny and he looked at Austin lovingly. Austin was also very horny, he was thinking about the last time that they fucked it felt so good. He was hard. Levi gave Austin "the look." They asked to go to the restroom and the teacher, Mrs jones said yes. They ran quickly to the bathrooms. They went into the handicapped stall but they were nervous because they never fucked in a school bathroom. They were both very very horny. So they just said fuck it and they stripped. And they started making out. Levi was the bottom and Austin was the top. Austin sat on the toilet seat while Levi sat on his lap facing him Austin let out a soft moan. Levi had to cover his mouth because he knows he's loud. Levi started bouncing up and down on Austins cock. Austin started grabbing Levi's hips and moving him faster. As Levi moaned "yes daddy" Austin fucked him harder and harder until Aiden walked in and heard them. Then suddenly Aiden asked to join, surprised Austin and Levi agreed. Austin told both of them to get in a doggy position and started fucking. Levi got into his bag and pulled out a vibrator, he told Austin he knew this day would come and he was prepared. The Vibrator goes on the head of the cock. Austin put it on Aiden's cock and while he was fucking Levi he fingered Aiden in the ass Aiden was crying like a bitch. Levi was still trying not to moan but he let a little moan out. Austin started going faster and harder he was hitting Levi's good spot. Aiden had to go back to class so Austin had Levi all to himself. Then the teacher came looking for them. They heard Mrs Jones coming and started cleaning up. They walked out of the bathroom as soon as Mrs Jones was about to walk inside the bathroom. They said "sorry we had an issue with the toilet." They went back to class and they missed the entire math period so it was now science. They were doing a project in science with volcanoes and some white foamy stuff came out and Austin stuck his finger in it and looked at Levi. Levi asked if he could come to his house after school. Austin said yes he was excited.