Description

This is a tale of an adventure Ranboo would never forget... A story of new and unlikely friends... A fable of a world where Americans come to Australia as exchange students... (Actually please ignore the lack of logic in the last one)

Ranboo decides that an educational experience would be fun, so he asks fans if he could be an exchange student at one of their homes. A specific group of teenagers (I would say high schoolers but they live in the middle of nowhere and don't go to school) intimidated Ranboo into coming to their place. So that's what he did.

There were four people in this group. They were all living together since money was a little tight after spending it all on the kitchen behind the bookshelf.

Lily- Lily spends her days hiding in non-existent strangers' basements playing Undertale over and over again (and not once in pacifist). Her hobbies are stalking people and collecting number plates.

Phoebe- Phoebe spends her days teaching sign language to stray cats and telling at lamp posts over social media. Currently, she is getting milk. No one knows whether she'll return or not.

Ruby- Ruby spends her days scrolling through cursed images and criticising orange-flavoured lollies on Twitter. She hates orange flavoured lollies and claimed they killed her parents.

Austin- Last but not least, Austin. Where do I begin? He's mostly normal, I guess, but he does eat chips with chop sticks.

I hope you have fun reading this completely random Ranboo fic with no plot and a ton of ocs (;

P.S no swearing! Well maybe some minor swearing but mostly fine (: