collateral

I pull my hand up and look at him "who was that?" I asked, slamming my head back down and puking again. Then there was a knock at the door. He doesn't say anything, he just gets up and answers the door. I didn't dare look back knowing I was sick. A moment passed before I heard two extra pairs of footsteps. "Rafe?" I asked with a hint of fear in my voice; thinking the sickness had passes i pulled my head away from the toilet and faced the door.

"Hey princess its me and top and well you know barry."he said siting next to me as topper hands me the glass of water. Barry tries to come in the bathroom.

"Nope you can stay right there sir, your not get any closer to my baby." i said towards barry without looking in his direction; before i sip my water.

"Watch your tone with me baby, just because your pregnant dosen't mean i wont teach you lessons like i use to." Barry raised his voice at me thats when rafe gets up; i stand up grabbing rafe's hand.

"Why is he even here babe?"i asked look at rafe who is just staring a barry; well barry stirred at him. It was like this for what felt like forever. "Rafe babe it's fine he's just a dog we don't have to listen to his words." i say rubbing his hand with my thumb, remembering that was one of the quickest ways to calm him down.he looks down at me with a smile on his face.

"I think its time we leave let me show you out B," Topper said as he looked at me and Rafe. Topper started to walk out but barry didn't get the message because he was still steered at me and Rafe.

"Yo country club can we talk?" barry asked as Rafe snapped his head to look at him like he asked for our baby. Then he looks back at me like he was looking for an answer like i did just moments ago. I look away because i couldn't handle his glacier grey eyes staring into my chocolate brown eyes.

"Yea sure, princess i'll be right back okay no worries," he says kissing my forehead, then walked out of the room. I walked over to my bag which Sarah must have given to Rafe when i came back from the hospital; i took out some homework and walked back to the bed.

Rafe's POV:

What dose he want? I know i owe him money but i don't have to pay him till tomorrow. I swear to god if he demands emma back i will kill him, but not here; not this emma just on the other side of this.

"Im cashing in the collateral," barry says in a whisper, which makes me question what he's up to.

"Then why are you talking to me, the bike is out front and the keys are on the counter down stires," i say walking back to the door but something stops me; it's barry's hand gripping mine.

"I don't want your stupid bike, i want the girl; i want miss emma Thornton." he says with anger, i pull my arm away.

"Yea how about no, you can't have her," i start to yell as a smile grows on his face.

"Then don't say i didn't warn you," he says pulling out a gun he points it at me; then i hear a door open. Berry's eyes widen and at that moment i feel cold air blow on my back.

"Barry what are you doing? What do you have that," she asked; she's yelling and trying to trick me into thinking she's fine and not scared but i know she's terrified at this moment.

"Well you little boyfriend hasn't paid me what he owes, so i was going to take you. Yet your little boyfriend got in my way and it's his last mistake," he says still pointing the gun at me well he yells at emma and thats when she grabs my hand; that when i know she's going to do something dumb and crazy.

"I'll go just dont hurt him," she says getting in front of the gun, because she's so short then gun is not at her chest like it was mine but at her head.

"What are you willing to leave your friends and family just to make sure he lives," barry asks; that's when she turns around and looks up at me. There are tears in her eyes; seeing her so scared that she's crying is making me want to cry. I snap my head up to look at barry.

"I have your money," I say but I realized i dont have shit, Emma knows that too. He lowers the gun; I grab Emma and we walk back into my room. I push her in the closet and lock it. "Remember princess, I will always love you, and you remind our baby that everyday," i say that as i walk away; i can hear her pounding on the door; calling out for me begging me to be smart, telling me to think about us.

a/n- i will be editing both parts sorry its been so long