Pain

Pain.
Throbbing in her chest and Head.
It slowed her down and she hated that, but she got used to it. It was a pain that appeared more and more often ever since they took him.
Since he changed.
He promised, he would never leave her alone.
But why wasn't he here now?
Why did he have to leave...without her?
Why didn't he just come back and be with her, Anteiku, their family?
Guilt filled her heart.
Was it her fault?
Drowning in her thoughts and sorrows, she gazed through the big windows, thick drops of water quickly rolling down the panes, leaving behind a blurry trail of wetness. Eventually they collided with another drop, fusing into one and continuing their way together...
She remembered the day.
The day she last saw him.
The day her emotions overwhelmed her, the day she said what she regretted most.
A sad little smile graced her face.
The spark of this special kindness, of this humanity and care that have always been in his eyes, have been washed away by all the pain of this world, leaving only despair and darkness in his already broken heart...
The very essence of what made him himself had vanished.
And she had blamed him for it..
Called him trash...
Shouted at him to not come back..
The guilt suddenly hitted her heart like a thousand hammers. If just she had been stronger back then..
If just she wouldn't always have such a hot temper..
If just she had told him to stay....
If just...
If just.....
She squinted as she felt the hot tears rolling down her cheeks, which she quickly wiped away. That perverted four-eyes Nishiki mustn't see her crying. Not now.. Another gaze of her scanned the dark clouded sky that had opened his gates to drown Tokyo.
After a careful look to her watch, she decided to take the rest of the day off and grabbed her jacket. Shortly after stepping out, she almost regrettet not taking an umbrella with her, which didn't make her turn back though. She just kept walking, she needed this. After only ten minutes her clothes were soaking completely.
The feeling of the cool water running down her face and mixing up with her tears made her feel safe.
Safe from embarassment.
Noone would see.
That was just what she wanted.
About half an hour later, her tears had finally stopped, unlike the steady rain that still kept falling.

tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap
Her footsteps were silent but steady, drowned out by the sound of the rain, the wind and...
There was also something else.
What was this? She heard it before. Quite a long time ago though....
It was a rather quiet noise, rather far away..Maybe near a house on the next street?
Was there someone...
...crying?
__________________________________________
A/N:
Yaay also finished the second oneshot about this! This time in Toukas POV though, I don't really know if I should still continue this by now, even though there's plenty of room for it! I hoped that you enjoyed my stuff so far and wish you all a nice day! ~^3^~