prison.(chapter two)

Technos pov :
Passing out wasn't that bad I would say, my mind is still around so I can think through there. Quackity finished making me pass out, it looks like he won this round.

Quackitys pov : finnally for the love of God I finnally captured technoblade, I feel like he should be a slave! Or maybe something else, I don't know. All I know is that he's gonna be locked up for a long time.

Q - "Sam I got him!"

s - ".. interesting.., let's go we need to lock him up before he wakes up"

Q - "alrighty!"

Me and Sam were walking to the prison, I finnally got the blood god inside a jail cell, after years of hard work, my work payed off. I was too excited I threw techno inside the cell not noticing his head was bleeding, Sam noticed it though so I'm guessing he went inside to bandage techno up

S - " quackity you can't throw people inside or on things again-"

Q- "what why?!"

S - "technoblade is bleeding, if we want technoblade to stay here we actually have to keep him  uninjured and stuff"

Q - "but torturing your enemies is sooooo fun!, C'mon Sam, let me have some fun later on?"

S - "..no quackity, we can't let that happen."

This was frustrating to know that sam won't let me hurt this blood god, but I do know that I can torture him when he's alone. Though it's gonna be hard due too Sam just sitting in that chair all day, watching techno, he doesn't even take bathroom breaks!? I don't even wanna know how he does it.

Technos pov :

I woke up, my head was aching and I didn't know why, I only know that I'm stuck inside a box, a box with only obsidian surrounding the outside and inside, having a small hole with some water and a chest with books, a load of books, it can maybe keep me entertained for a while but not so long when I get hungry.

Q - "looks like the pig woke up from his little nap."

Tb - ".. look I don't care nor give a damn for what you want or what you need but you don't need to talk to me, I'm trying to understand what the hell just happened to me."

Q - "awhhh well that's gonna be hard for you because your just stuck in a obsidian cage."

Tb - ".."

Q - "that's what I thought."

I started feeling hungry, standing up faster then anyone had seen me stand, I walked very close to the bars and shook the while building from me just grabbing two of the bars with my hands. I saw quackity smirking so weirdly

Q - "heh, hungry I see?"

Tb - "shut up."

Q - "SAM THE BLADE IS HUNGRY WHAT THE FÚCK DO I DO?!"

The intercom system shouted out something that made me very interested.

intercom (Sam) - "make some food for technoblade, I have too keep a eye on him."

Q - "alrighttt"

Quackitys pov:

I walked away hearing the blade get louder with his angry ass noises, I had to cook something but I don't really know what to cook, or how to really. I went to the prisons kitchen and grabbed out some potatoes and seasoned them well, as well as putting some butter to make stuffed potatoes, it's mainly the only thing I can make really. It sucks to be Honest but the blade likes his potatoes so I had too make em'.

I was walking back to the blades cell seeing the iron bars looking a bit bent, I think I know which bars to fix as well. I Gave technoblade his food, watching him eat so peacefully, making happy noises as well. I never seen techno eat so happily in my life.

|| Another note from creator - ALRIGBT SO MY SPELLING RN IS SHIT- DEADASS SHIT I AJBE TO TELL YOU- this has 741 words and this was made in a day- it isn't rushed at all like fucking first chapter took me like two weeks to complete AND CHAPTER TWO WITH MORE WORDS WAS JUST IN A DAY+ sobs I'm struggling rn- uhh Swag

E girl Childe chan............ YUMMY- and uhhh one last thing before this finishes I am gonna be a drawing for one random person- so you better have discord and Roblox or anything really but you need discord because I'm gonna be drawing that person thing or whatever so woooo!!!!||