seven

the next time when it happens, seungcheol kisses jeonghan, again. 

and jeonghan feels happy. really. 

because this time his best friend asks him out. 

on a date. 

they're— they're boyfriends now! 

no more looking at seungcheol's lips longingly and wishing to be kissed. jeonghan now gets to have seungcheol all by himself. 

and he feels like some kind of an achiever. 

jeonghan likes to kiss seungcheol, he just wants to drown him in kisses and hug him close and never let go. 

and god, seungcheol is so pretty, prettier up close and the prettiest when he smiles, that jeonghan feels like seungcheol is ball of sunshine. 

seungcheol is the best person ever! he wraps his arms around jeonghan's waist, pulls him close and hugs him tightly for a long time if jeonghan tells him to. he even buys jeonghan his favourite strawberry milk everyday. 

this man never misses. 

and when seungcheol brings jeonghan to the rooftop and look at the stars, the younger feels like he'd probably combust. 

seungcheol is jeonghan's comfort person now. 

and the way he's just so gentle with jeonghan, it feels unreal. 

most of all, he is a man whipped enough to tolerate jeonghan's pranks. 

seungcheol is just perfect. 

"and would you love me even though i"m flawed" jeonghan would ask the other, while fiddling with the hem of his shirt. he wouldn't look up. 

"yes" the answer keeps just being yes.

"and who said you're flawed? you're perfect" seungcheol smiles in the most appealing way and jeonghan feels like he'd go weak in the knees if he stares at him any longer. 

"you're so perfectly flawed and i love you" 

and with that, seungcheol kisses jeonghan, gently holding the other's nape while his other hand is wrapped around jeonghan's waist and the latter realises that maybe he's the luckiest man alive. 

because he gets to have all of choi seungcheol. by himself.