Chapter 7.

Jasmine.

The morning came quicker than I had expected, the sun peeked through the clouds and the rays managed to creep their way through the small gap of the curtain. The weather seemed colder than before, and the temperature was even lower than other days.

Definitely, winter was closer.

I removed the duvet off my body and stood up, the tiredness of my body seemed to vanish soon as I had taken a few steps. I completed my shower and brushed my teeth removing any trace of the unpleasant morning breath.

As I was done drying my hair, a knock on the door was what interrupted the silence in my room. I reached for the door and opened it.

A maid stood in front of the room.

"King Micheal has called you to his room," her eyes filled with jealousy for something I couldn't decipher.

"He needs his breakfast?" I questioned.

"No, The Kings have already taken their breakfast," She said.

"Then Why?" I questioned out of curiosity.

"I don't know, you should check that by yourself," With that curt reply she judgmentally stared down at my face before she walked away.

Sighing, I made my way out of the room.

Why did he call me to his room? Strange.

As I reached his room, I saw the guard who seemingly opened the door and let me in. I could see the room was giant, even though I hadn't stepped in yet.

Soon as I entered the room, I realized that nervousness had already taken place in the pit of my stomach. His scent was all over the room and I didn't know why I could smell it so profoundly, I surely didn't have that super ability to catch scents but whenever they were around me I could catch every one of their scents.

It was even weird that I liked it.

As my eyes trailed to the figure sitting on the bed, my breathing got caught in my throat as if I'm being choked.

King Micheal sat at the edge of the bed, his tousled hair shined under the light, and his eyes fixated on me probably from the moment I had walked in.

"So, you are here..." There was a stretch in his tone but what surprised me was his fingers moving to unbutton his shirt.

My eyes widened and a gasp slipped past my lips, "W-what are....what are you doing?"

He seemed to understand the reason behind my stutter and his eyes shined in amusement.

"What do you think I'm doing?" A small smirk played at the corner of his lips as he walked towards me, it was so hard concentrating on his face whilst his whole chest was on display and the tattoo inked on his skin that was more stunning than I had thought it would be.

"I-I," Before I could figure anything out, all I registered was my pressed against the door with King Micheal hovering over me.

His both hands rested on the door trapping me between them, My face went all red at the closeness. This was....new.

"Don't worry little one," He chuckled noticing my expression, "I heard that you gave a good massage so...." unexpectedly he tucked one of my hair strands behind my ear, "I'd like to ask you if you could give me one?"