Boyfriend.

After 10 minutes yibo let go of him and they went to a-yuan.

Yibo was nervous for the very first time in his life, he didn't know why but he was. What if Zhan got to know? What if a-yuan tells him? What if...? The what ifs were killing him.

They reached there and Zhan wiped his tears and tries smiling to not worry anyone.

He opens the door and Yibo shuts his eyes , hoping for the worst but instead he heard,
"A-yuan... you're awake...!" He opens his eyes and immediately looked at Cheng, who winked and liped, ' I'll explain later..' and Wang yibo nodded.

Zhan hugged him and cried his eyes out, he siad, "you don't know how happy I am right now..."
Tears fell down yibo's and cheng's eyes too, but no one knows how panicked they were a few minutes ago.

Zhan asks a-yuan, "how do you feel? Do you need anything? Are you hungry?"

"Zhan, haikuan said we can't feed him anything for the next 24 hours!" Said Cheng

"Oh, when can we take him home?"

"In a few days..." Said Cheng

"Oh, I'll stay here with him..." Said zhan wiping his tears and showing a genius smile, but Cheng and Yibo can't let this happen, they can't let Zhan know what actually happened and they have to tell a-yuan about it.

A-yuan kind of understood their expressions so he played along. He said,
"Ge, it's fine. You already look tired, I don't want to tire you more, go home, I'll be back in a few days na! I'll come and meet you right after I'm discharged... I promise."

Zhan was about to say something as haikuan came in and said "it's a-yuan's sleeping time, Zhan and Mr. Wang should go home... Cheng is here..."

Zhan finally nods and smiles. He says, "a-yuan call me if u need anything..."

A-yuan hums in agreement and Zhan and Yibo leave from the hospital but don't go to yibo's house but rather their own home.

Zhan's eyes were happy and so was he. He won't have to worry anymore. He won't have to think about how he's gonna handel things anymore, because now he has yibo.

On their way Zhan says, "let's buy some food, I really don't wanna cook..."

"Sure bunny..." Says yibo.

Yibo's hand was resting on the hand break and Zhan expanded his hand and gave it to yibo. Yibo turned his hand and intervined their fingers, he gently picks it up and kisses zhan's hand lightly and smiles and he also kisses yibo's hand gently, they both go all they way kissing each other's hands.

Yibo stops the car in front of a restaurant and says, "I'll go get the food, wait here ok?"

"Ok!" Says Zhan and Yibo leaves him there.

Zhan looks out and watches the sky, he keeps looking at the moon, it's a full moon night. It was cold indeed and it might as well snowfall in a few days, Zhan personally loves snowfall.

Zhan was so mesmerized by the sky and moon that he failed to see and even process the fact that someone entered the car and sat down. Zhan took a deep breath as he retrieves his head, closed the window and as he turned his head around he saw Yibo smiling at him, although he didn't know when he came in which made him shout in shock.

He calms down and says, "what the actual Fuck Wang yibo!"

Yibo started laughing at zhan's scared expression, he didn't expect him to react like that. Yibo Just won't shut up and stop laughing so Zhan grabbed his collar and kissed him to shut him up.