ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

A boy in his early 20s was lying on the bed shirtless while another girl was lying beside him naked. Both were covered in a duvet. Clothes were lying here and there. Soon the sunlight peeped inside and the boy opened his eyes.

He was shiva Rathod. He stretched his arms and yawned. He got up from the bed but the girl held his hand.

Girl- kaha ja rahe ho thori der aur

Siva- listen just get out of here

Girl- tum mujhe aise nahi bol sakte ho we spent a night together

Shiva- so what main kya is baat dindhora pitu it's common for me

He said moving to his drawer. He took out a cigarette and lighted it. He huffed the smoke and went to his cupboard. He took out a bundle of notes and threw it to the girl.

Shiva- yeh lo tumhara payment and niklo yaha se

Girl- fine

The girl said got up gathering her clothes. Shiva took his shirt and went out of the room.

Downstairs a cute girl was laying the breakfast. She was purvi Rathod.

Purvi- rakesh...rakesh

A servant came out.

Rakesh- yes mam

Purvi- bhaiya uthe

Rakesh- nahi mam

Purvi- ok tum jao

Rakesh left.

Purvi was about to move but she bumped with the girl.

Girl- oops sorry

Purvi looked at the girl who was in skinny outfits and turned her face.

Girl- are purvi aise kya dekh rahi ho abhi tak adat nahi hui kya

"Tum abhi tak nahi gayi."

Purvi moved and saw shiva coming down fully dressed in formals.

Girl- ja rahi thi but

The girl clinged to shiva and caressed his face. Purvi made a disgusted face seeing it.

Girl- what about another night

Shiva jerked away her hand.

Shiva- I don't use girls twice. So just get out now

Tears formed in purvi's eyes as she heard her brother's words. She was girl and she cannot see her brother using such words for another girl. She turned but bumped with another boy. He was kavin Malhotra.

Kavin- hey kya hua

Purvi said nothing but glanced at shiva and the girl and left away. Kavin looked at shiva and slapped his forehead.

Kavin- yeh ladka kabhi nahi sudhrega

The girl left and shiva turned to kavin.

Kavin- tujhe pata hai na purvi hates this kyun karta hai aisa

Shiva- oh common faltu ki batein chod aj interview hai P.A ki tu ayega na

Kavin- nahi aj meri meeting hai mehra industries ke sath

Shiva- ok fine

*****

Shiva was in his cabin interviewing the candidates but none could impress him. He was frustrated.

Shiva- fuck man kaha se a jate hai na shakal hai aur na hi kabiliyat. Are shakal na sahi kabiliyat toh dekh lete apne

He threw away the pen in anger. Suddenly the door knocked.

Shiva- come in

A cute and beautiful girl came inside. Shiva didn't looked at her but signaled her to seat and took her file.

He was going through it when his eyes fell on her photo. He was mesmerized by it.

He looked at the girl and was struck seeing her. She was too beautiful and hot. And the innocent smile on her face made her even more tempting.

Shiva- apka naam

Girl- raavi verma

Shiva felt a peace hearing her voice. His eyes went to her pink lips and lust came over hm. He wanted to taste them right now but controlled himself.

Shiva- you are selected kal se a jana

Raavi smiled and got up. Shiva forwarded his hand for a handshake and she accepted it. His thumb caressed her skin and she felt uncomfortable.

Ravi- sir chodiye

Shiva left her hand and she nervously tucked the strand of hair behind her ear.

Shiva- you can join from tomorrow

Ravi- ok sir

She left. Shiva sat on the chair smiling.

Shiva- uski ek nazar kafi thi uske piche deewana banana ke liye. Hay kya roop hai uska. I want to taste her so badly but no problem kuch din baad she will be in my bed under me moaning my name with pleasure (he smirked) or with pain.

How was it guys?

Should I continue it?

Are you comfortable with steamy romance and torture?

Only if this chapter gets good response I would continue it.